Ch. 1 - Are you?

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

Fate series characters, original story and everything belongs to TYPE-MOON, the owner of said series. I only own the Plot.

You won't need to watch Fate in order to understand what's happening, but it's recommendable, Fate is a really good series of Animes.

If you want to watch Fate, begin with "Fate/Zero", and then "Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (2011)". After that, you can watch the rest in any order you so desire.

If you like it, please share it!

...

Chapter 1 – Are you?

You won't need to watch Fate in order to understand what's happening, but it's recommendable, Fate is a really good series of Animes.

I will create an original plotline from the Boku no Hero universe, adding the Fate system.

---

Izuku once did believe in his dream, a life-long strive to become a hero... Something childishly simple, yet unachievable.

After trying and trying he reached a dead-end. His unwavering will to fight his Quirklessness vanished completely... Only a remnant of his dreamy past remained, haunting him at each passing sunrise. Not a single minute did the green-haired boy stop thinking about what could've happened if he was born with a Quirk...

Thuds getting softer in the cold concrete, the 12-year-old sighed in melancholy; lungs expanding with hope for a better mood, but exhaling it – his sadness only increased. On the sidewalk, he stood still, the rain still pouring down on him. His messy hair, drooped and soaked.

"Why..." he muttered. It wasn't as if he was angry at being Quirkless. No... There was a time that he believed he could be the first Quirkless hero, but the constant bullying from his classmates, especially Bakugo, eventually got to him.

Each and every day, he was roughly reminded with explosions and insults that Bakugo was superior. In no possible way, he could beat the explosive sand-haired boy. A quirk that many only dreamt of having, and a brilliant intelligence to top it off...

Izuku dropped his shoulders, lips quivering in frustration. His fists clenched in hope of grasping a solution but to no avail. The boy could do nothing. He was nothing...

But somewhere deep within—

A cry of help echoed through the streets, interrupting his thoughts. The ignorant people looked on the other way; involving with trouble was a no-no. Giving the cold-shoulder was easier than getting their hands dirty.

Izuku, however, was attracted by that cry, ignorance long-gone from him... Inching slowly to an alleyway, the green-haired kid peeked. The rain got denser... His heart beat stronger against his ribcage at every passing moment; breath uncoordinated with anxiety – but that didn't stop him.

His eyes shot open, he quivered in his feet– what he saw scared him to the bone; goosebumps all over. Any other person would flee, but he kept his ground – An old lady sat on the floor with her elbows preventing her from falling. Fear evident on her face, soaking with rain. Body trembling uncontrollably as tears fell on the cold, cemented ground.

Blocking her exit from the alley, a gray-skinned bulky man tapped his feet in the hard, lifeless ground rhythmically, as if hearing a song – a song of despair. Power emanated from his muscular build, intimidating the old lady and Izuku – who peered from the corner, trying to digest the situation in front of him.