Ch. 9 - Do You Remember?

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

**Important Notice at the End of the Chapter, again**

Fate series characters, original story and everything belongs to TYPE-MOON, the owner of said series. I only own the Plot.

If you like it, please share it!

...

Chapter 9 – Do You Remember?

Izuku was hesitant.

He didn't feel like telling anyone about Bakugo would be a good thing. His feelings shouldn't interfere with anyone else. Period.

Making his mother, or any other person worry, was out of the question. They shouldn't be concerned about something so trivial and useless like the usual bickering of the stubborn childhood friend...

But Saber didn't give any space for Izuku to laugh it off. His back was against an invisible wall; something he couldn't pass. He had no choice.

"He..." Izuku stammered. "Bakugo is a friend of mine, yes!" Izuku smiled awkwardly.

Saber squinted her eyes, turning her head in Bakugo's direction, who looked at the ground, shaking for some reason. She sighed, looking back at Izuku.

"Please... I want to help you..." She gently kneeled on the ground, letting the dirt form a small crater, smudging her clothing, but letting her face get closer to the green-nette's.

Izuku frantically looked around, trying to find a way out... But there was none. He had no choice other than telling her.

"Alright..." Izuku looked over at Bakugo, who stood quietly, yet shakingly.

I'll have to keep up with whatever comes after this...

"He is—"

And he told Saber about what happened. Not in detail, of course, but just enough so that he didn't make the situation worse. Her face gloomed at each new fact told.

Why did he keep it to himself...?

Saber questioned herself after Izuku's story. She didn't understand why, after being harassed by another classmate, he would protect who did it...

Izuku's body trembled the air surrounding it; restless. The fear of what Bakugo would do to him overwhelmed him, somewhat.

He was weaker, quirkless. Bakugo was superior, and that was a fact; nothing could change it. He wouldn't use Saber as a sword, or a shield for his own and selfish desires.

Why didn't he tell me? I could've helped him...

She, or anyone, shouldn't involve themselves with a personal problem. It started years prior, with the bickering of Bakugo against Izuku, and it would (eventually) end with Bakugo getting tired of it—that's what Izuku thought.

I could've ended with it...

He actually wanted it to end... He wanted to have his friend back... The only friend he had; had... The trust both of them had with each other, broken apart after a single one-sided fight.

I am here, I'm his Servant...

Izuku didn't want a Servant; he wanted a friend...

Actually...