Ch. 2 - The King

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

Fate series characters, original story and everything belongs to TYPE-MOON, the owner of said series. I only own the Plot.

You won't need to watch Fate in order to understand what's happening, but it's recommendable, Fate is a really good series of Animes.

If you want to watch Fate, begin with "Fate/Zero", and then "Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (2011)". After that, you can watch the rest in any order you so desire.

If you like it, please share it!

...

Chapter 2 – The King

You won't need to watch Fate in order to understand what's happening, but it's recommendable, Fate is a really good series of Animes.

I will create an original plotline from the Boku no Hero universe, adding the Fate system.

---

"Y-Yes!" Izuku said with tear-filled eyes.

A beautiful woman had appeared and saved him; she wore a blue skirt with silver armor adorning the most-targeted places in battle. Her hand clutched a mysterious mist that vaguely resembled a sword, but no details could be seen. Sunlight-yellow hair glistered across the whole bank. Everyone in the room gazed at her, admiring.

As if those gazes were normal, she lept from the body of the villain, landing in front of Izuku. He stood composed.

Looking into his eyes, she picked the hem of her skirt, and lowering her gracefully, she greeted him.

"...At your service."

"Thank you..." He responded, still not believing his sight... In front of him, stood a Servant. An event that not many people could witness.

Servants are Heroic Spirits, people who influenced story at some point in time, but had a wish to conclude right before death, be it through regrets or something that they ultimately desired but couldn't complete. Even if that explanation was given, nobody had full certainty on where they came from.

As for the lucky 10% of people who made a contract with a Servant, a Reijuu was given to them: a mark that is engraved somewhere in the body, differing from Master to Master. They all had one thing in common: Three separate parts, which symbolized how many Command Seals they had, namely three.

Those commands couldn't be disobeyed, only be resisted upon, resulting in extreme fatigue. In short, no matter how much the Servant tries, obeying the command is the only option.

And that's when the government comes in.

With the help of Magi, people that appeared together with Servants a long time ago and had the ability to use Magic, they decided to seal those commands in order to avoid any abuse of Servants...

Being a government, they didn't do it solely for the sake of it being good... They just didn't want to face any problems that may occur in the future. To increase their chances of avoiding those conflicts, they elaborated some laws in order to give Servants human rights, along with some protection. They are all located in "Servant's Rights and Duties", a rather thick law-book.

Interrupting Izuku's train of thoughts, the policemen began to swarm in the place, as to investigate and help the people.

One officer, in particular, approached the green-nette.