Ch. 8 - Questions

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

**Important Notice at the End of the Chapter**

Fate series characters, original story and everything belongs to TYPE-MOON, the owner of said series. I only own the Plot.

If you like it, please share it!

...

Chapter 8 – Questions

That incident somewhat shook the whole school. The teachers and students alike were baffled to hear that a student had attacked, and attempted to kill another student.

It was almost unheard of.

Of course, the proper measures were taken—the offender was taken by the police, and sent to a reformatory, where they would try to change him into a better person...

After the whole ordeal, because no one told the students who were the victims, Izuku went normally to school. Saber, however, did too. She was accepted into the school after being recommended by the principal.

Of course, nobody knew her real age, since when she first pulled Caliburn of the stone, her body stopped aging, but her appearance indicated a 15-year old, more or less.

It would be weird for someone that should be in high-school to join a middle school, right? Wrong:

'Servant's Rights and Duties', page 152, Act II (19XX): "Servants from all ranks (D to S) that have a master who is enrolled at any school institutionalized under the government, have the right to enroll in the same classes as them. If the institution is private, they can issue a request to the respective establishments."

It was common sense for Servants to be with their Masters in most scenarios, so it wasn't all that weird for that to happen. However, the problem was—

"How will the class receive the news... How will Bakugo?" Izuku sighed whilst laying in his bed.

He had been wondering about those things since the day that Saber would be able to have classes with him would be in the next one. He's been anxious since. From all of the things that he thought would happen, an uproar was the least intense one... But still, hope was the last thing to die.

Therefore, how would a 13-to-be boy act on behalf of those things? He had no confidence that he would be able to calm things down, or anything similar...

"Whatever, I'll just live with it. It's not like— Wait a minute..." Izuku's light bulb was lit; he wouldn't let that inspired decision escape.

His lips troiled upwards. He didn't need to actually tell anyone she was his Servant... Maybe just hiding that fact could solve things! His mind could rest in peace after having that idea. He could have peace while studying!

...

"... And this is Izuku's Servant, Saber." The teacher nonchalantly announced while introducing her.

Izuku facepalmed mentally... and physically. He couldn't believe that the teacher had just ruined his peace-filled expectations. He didn't even have to look in order to know that the entire class was loo—glaring at him.

"Please sit in the vacant seat, which is conveniently the one beside Midoriya's," And with that, even the teacher himself had closed his ears.

"WHAT/OOF/FUCK/NANI/etc," The entire classroom was louder than a Rock show. Izuku, being the center of attention, decided to cover the head with his book... A pseudo-protection.