One★☆★

Irish

"Irish? " He was the only one that makes me have butterflies in my stomach when he calls my name with is ever so hot british accent. Well, Jace lived in England since he was a baby till when he was 10 years old, then he came to New York with his family and started schooling here. The first day he came was when we became friends, he even...

"Earth to Irish!" I blinked and noticed he was in front of me, those blue eyes glaring at me. He had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

"Hum...Jace, what are you doing in my room? It's fucking 12am in the night. "

"Can't I come and see my bestfriend again? " I will always be a bestfriend to you.

"I missed you." He kissed my cheek like it was a normal thing, but it wasn't a normal thing for me though. It always left me with butterflies in my stomach, while he was unaffected, judging by the neutral look that is always on his face when he does stuffs like that.

"I missed you too, but it's damn late, Jonas. I will love to stay awake with you, but... "

"It's ok Irish, I get it. "He raised his hand to stop me from talking. "Goodnight, pumpkin. " I saw him climb my window into his own and he gave me a wink before he closed his window.

I fall back to my bed smiling like an idiot. Get a life, Irish, it's not like he kissed you. He would never do that. I sighed before drifting back to sleep.

******

Walking through the hallway on Monday morning, you will see a lot of things. Like people eating each others faces, girlfriends talking to their boyfriends or fuck buddy, girls caked up in makeup flirting with guys.

I rolled my eyes at this and walked over to my locker. As usual, Jace covered my eyes, changing his voice and asking me to guess who it was.

I decided to play along. "Tyler Jordan? "

"Nope"

"Drake Kingsley"

"Na"

"Nate? "

"Na-ah"

I sighed and smiled. "Jace freaking Jonas." He finally removed his hands, turned me around and hugged me. "Hey babe"

"Hi Jace"I smiled back.

"Look Irish, Nate is throwing a party at our house and he wants you to come. It's tonight. "

I grumbled and raised a brow. "Jacey, you know I don't like parties. I don't like wearing dresses either."

He put his hand around my shoulder, playing with my cheek. "Come on pumpkin, just this party. I am gonna be there, huh? " Oh no, not that puppy dog face, who doesn't fall for it.

"Fine."

Jace grinned. I loved when he did that. I smiled and noticed Natasha Daniels glaring at me.

Speaking of the devil, Queen bee of the school who today was caked up with heavy makeup wearing a bum short and a tight crop top, matching with a blue converse.

She was Jace's girlfriend for the month I guess, since he dates a girl every month. She was beautiful, who wouldn't wanna date her, unlike me and she's still a bitch though. It's gonna be a long month, and it just January 8.

"Ehem. " I didn't know Natasha has gotten to us.

"Hello." I forced myself to greet her.

Like the bitch she was, she snobbed me and glared at Jace's hand around my shoulder.

Without hesitating, I removed Jace's hand and moved away a bit.

"Babe, I missed you. " She wrapped her arms around his neck. You saw him yesterday, bitch.

Jace nodded smiling and before you know it, they were kissing. He pushed Natasha to my locker, and they started eating each others face.

"Ew" I wanted to rip Tasha's head off. I know I was jealous, it's not my fault.

"Hey Lilly." Nate.

Nate was Jace's twin brother. They both had jet black hair, with same blue eyes. They were identical but you could still differentiate between them though, but Jace wore a black earring on his left ear, and had a sexy tattoo of a rose on his abs. Yes, I have seen him shirtless before and holy shit his body is damn hot. Is shit even holy?

Nate is just the same as Jace, bad ass and he is good looking too, but he wasn't a player. Why wasn't Jace like that. "Hi Nate and why do you always call me Lilly? "

"Cause, you are beautiful like it" Pftt, beautiful? I was far from it. I always had my hair in a messy bun, I don't wear make up, I don't really wear dresses, I don't party. Those are the things guys use to judge that a girl was pretty and posh, and those are the type of girls Jace dates.

I wonder what in the world makes Nate think I am beautiful. I just think that I am cute but not beautiful. Well, he had told me in grade 8 that he had a crush on me. I am sure he doesn't like that way again.

"Stop messing with me. "I punched him playfully. He grabbed my hand and played with it. "I am not messing with you and I mean it"

"But people don't see me that way." I said raising a brow. I had forgotten about Jace and Tasha making out on my locker.

"But I see you that way." He smiled at me.

"You guys should stop your lovey dovey. " I heard Jace say. Finally, they were done sucking each others face.

Christ.

"We aren't dating, Jace. He is my friend, right Nate? "

"Yeah, bro."He patted Jace's shoulder, and then faces me."See you later, lilly" He smiled and left.

The fuck..freaking bell rang. I can't help it, I am used to swearing.

"Chap chap pumpkin, you don't want to be late for Mrs McCall's class, or will ya ?" Jace grabbed my hand.

I removed my hand from Jace's own after getting a glare from Tasha. "No,i will not." The three of us ran to class and luckily for us, we got there thirty seconds before Mrs McCall entered.

"Now partners, pair up." Mrs McCall said and adjusted her big framed dark glasses. I was happy that Jace was my partner, but anytime I sat beside him I always get glares, especially from his girlfriend.

I brought out my scripts and so did Jace. We were all grouped into two for a play. The best was going to be the one to act in the play our school is organizing, it is about two people who fall in love but faces challenges such as other girls trying to break them up and other stuffs.

"Mrs McCall please can Iris and I exchange partners? " That daughter of a cook. I don't wanna insult her mother, she is innocent.

"Hell no." I objected. Oh my God, did I voice that out?

"Daniels! Get back to your partner. You are not exchanging partners with Grey."

"But... " Tasha got interrupted.

"Because he is your boyfriend doesn't mean you have to partner with him. It's a play, and besides they are best friends. "

Tasha glared at me, kicking my chair. I slipped clutching onto Jace's shirt. We both fell, Jace on top of me. I was staring at those captivating blue eyes,not minding the class staring at us down on the floor. He stared at me too, gosh he was leaning closer and he...

First Chapter. I hope you liked it. Let's see who gets to vote and comment first.

Check my first book. "Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake "

Praslime.