Five💖💝

Irish

You know that feeling when you get to school and people stare at you like you really did something bad, or you are one of the popular peeps in school. But this wasn't about being popular, it was more like something bad was in store for one.

I moved past the busy hallway with people still staring, some girls were glaring, you know those jealous ones. I almost got to my locker and my jaw dropped. My locker was designed with, more like destroyed with markers and lipsticks. Words were scrapped on it.

Bitch leave Jace alone. Slut. Leave Gabe alone,he is mine.

I walked to my locker and pulled off a note sticking on it. Back off from Cahill. I heard giggles from behind, I turned and saw some of Tasha's girls, Then I knew who did this.

I haven't even spent a full day with Gabe, and one girl I didn't know was telling me to back off. I scoffed.
Its not like I was interested in Gabe, she can have him.

"Really? " I heard that familiar voice. I yelped.
Had I said my thoughts out loud?

"Yes" He said again. Fuck it. I turned around and met green eyes gaze."Hello pumpkin"

"Jeez, Jace. You scared the hell out of me!" I nearly snapped.

Jace was wearing a blue T-shirt that was hugging his body making the shape of his muscle show. Damn, he's sexy. Blue denim jeans hanged on his lower body, and black Fila shoes on his foot.

"Woah, bitch. Calm your tits down."

I cuss."The next time you call me bitch again, I will kick your crotch. And damn it, all those your bitches will lose interest in you once they learn you can't give a good f*ck."

"Sweet mother of d*cks!!" Jace snapped.

"What the f*ck, Jacey! Do you have to say nasty words always? Where the hell did you get that sentence from?" I asked more like a statement. I tilted my head to the left watching Jace, so he can give me a nasty throw back. I smirked.

"Pumpkin, don't you dare hurt my d*ck My d*ck is bae, ok? I can't live without it. You know,I won't be able to f*ck hot pu*sies of blonde girls." He smirked.

My heart hurt.

Don't you know you are hurting me, Jace?!

"You are one hell of an idiot, player!!!" I couldn't help but yell. My heart was sinking it the ocean. I wonder why I still liked him.

There are other guys out there, Irish!!

I had turned a lot of guys down because of Jace. I was thinking he would like me, but no he doesn't. He is a bitch. I am foolish too.

"Pumpkin, why did you yell at me?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts. He brought me closer to him and stroked my hair.

"I don't know. It's nothing, Jace. I just over reacted. I am use to you being cocky, cheesy and nasty" I sent him a grin, pulling back so could lean on a locker beside mine.

" You do. My d*ck is Jace senior." He grinned back.

"Christ! Jace, I hate you! " I punched him playfully.

"You know you love me." He winked.

"F*ck! Rilly, what's this on your locker?!" Did I just hear Gabe? I turned to my right. There he was. Wow, he was looking hot.

He was wearing a black T-shirt with Fuck bitches written across it in blue colour, matching his eyes. Those gorgeous things..... wearing a black jacket this time, and a black denim jeans, with blue converse. His hair was tilted to the left with the help of him combing it that way, making him look sexy.