💗Twenty Six 💗

💗Irish💗

I shut my locker only to turn around and be scared by him. Well the him in this case is Jace not who you were expecting though.

"Jace! The fudge?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hey, I didn't know you would get that scared." He said raising his hands in surrender. "How was your weekend though?"

"Boring. I went on a Netflix marathon. I don't know why you couldn't come, we would have watched it together." The blush that showed on Jace's face didn't go unnoticed by me. I smirked and continued still. "Then Gabe came to my house on Friday and kissed me at first."

"He did? Oh, Irish you didn't tell me you were getting some on Friday." He wiggled his eyes brows at me. I punched him playfully.

"Fuck you. He apologized and asked for forgiveness. I told him he had to earn it through."

"Well, that's....good. So he doesn't think he can offend you anytime and you will forgive him easily."

"Yeah." Oh, he thinks that he has made me forget by changing the topic." So what were you doing this weekend Jace? "

And the blush came again, I almost smirked and I couldn't really hold the straight face.

"Well, boys stuff. Games and all."

Then I smirked. "Oh really?"

"Yes Irish. I played game all through and hanged out with my guys." He shrugged and looked away nervously I would let it go for now though.

"Okay, if you say so big baby." I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Hey! I am not a baby and definitely not big. I have muscles...can't you see it." He said flexing his biceps. I would have melted due to that a long time ago but now only a particular muscle makes my knee weak.

"I don't see anything. Is that fat and flesh?"I said and laughed.

"Fuck you, Irish. You hurt me really bad." He said with fake hurt.

"But mine are sexy, right? "I turned to my left and saw Gabe posing with his sleeves up showing off his biceps and he winked at me.

I swear my knees were about giving up just seeing his muscles alone and I had to hold onto my locker handle.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Is that what you call muscle? That's fat and flesh." I winked at him and laughed again. He was really adorable when he was pouting.

"I forgive you for what you did, pumpkin. Anyway, hi. " He said and pecked my cheeks. I am sure my cheeks resemble a tomato now.

"Hi Gabe." I smiled and he smiled and then faced Jace.

"Hey man." He said and they did the bro hug. Wait, when did they become friends, like friends friends?? I looked at both of them with raised eye brows.

"What? " It was Jace that asked.

"What? When did you guys become buddies? Last time I checked you guys couldn't stand each other."

They both smirked at me and Gabe replied." It's a long story, pumpkin."

"I have time." I said and crossed my arms.

"We have to go see the coach. See you later, Iri." Jace said and hugged me before heading towards the boys soccer team locker.

"See you later, baby." Gabe e gave me a quick kiss on the lips and joined Jace. I sighed and began walking towards my next class. Wait.... Baby?

"Bum! "Someone said from behind me. I turned around and screamed. "I missed you guys so much! "I said and hugged them.

"Too tight. Can't breathe....Iri. " Hailey said trying to get out of my embrace...tight embrace.

"Sorry, it's just that I missed you guys so much. " I said and released them.

"We missed you so much too." Nina said and gave me a blowing kiss. " We need to have a girls night."

We all agreed. "So what's up with your hair, Nina? You didn't dye it again?" I raised a brow at her. She left her brown hair with blond curly tips.

"I prefer my hair this way and Dave likes it this way." She shrugged. "It's my birth hair colour."

"That's good news, Nina." I grinned at her.

"So there is a party today at Luke's house." Hailey cut in.

"You mean Luke Piper?" I asked raising both of my eyes brows.

"Definitely."

"Fuck yes! I am definitely going this night. I need to get drunk and get loose before our finals arrive next month." I said as we made our way to our class. We had the same classes on Monday.

"Hell yeah." They both agreed and we made our way inside our class.

💗💗💗

It was lunch and I ran out of class with Nina and Hailey, but I ran ahead of them and I was craving fries and burger right now. I was about entering the cafeteria when someone swept me off my feet.

"Where the hell are you running to, little vixen?" I knew that cologne smell. Gabe.

"Gabe? Put me down." I whined and struggled to move.

"Hey, stay put. Your are squirming on my balls." He whimpered a little and dropped me before adjusting his trousers and I laughed.

"It's not funny and I got you this. " He said and handed me a lilac Lilly flower.

"How do you know I like Lilly flowers? Thank you. "I asked smiling and sniffing the flower.

He smirked. " I have my ways. Now let's get the lunch you want. I know you are damn hungry and you look like someone that wants to devour me for food."

"Shut up." I pushed him away and entered the cafeteria.

****

"Guys, I will be back. And no one takes my fries." I glared at all of them especially Gabe and he gave me a smirk back. Asshole.

Your asshole.

I wanted to use the restroom and also look for Jace. He hadn't been around since lunch started. I was rounding the corner of the hallway when I heard kissing sounds coming from the empty classroom.

I know I should mind my business but I was curious. So I tiptoed there since the hallway was silent and I didn't want the couple hearing me.

I opened the door slightly and looked inside. What I saw made me freeze. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I closed it and opened it again. Put the event was still glaring at me.

Jace was having a make out session with a guy... and not just any guy, but my brother, Israel.

Holy coconuts!

💗*💗*💗*💗*💗

There you have it guys.

What do you think?

Follow me on Instagram @ praslime. 😍