💖Twenty Four💖

Sorry for the late update. 😔

💖Gabe💖(surprise)

I have not been myself ever since Irish chose Jace over me, that douche bag.

Well it's obvious I like her already, that's not a new thing, and I don't know why I like her so fucking much that the day I saw them kissing it hurt a lot. I don't know why I sound like a fucking girl right now.

I was having a fight today with a man from the the other gang, the gang that my father hated. It was the same gang where my best friend and other main guy friends are in. I made sure my father never knew about this.

I got down from my Porsche in front of the other gangs warehouse and locked the door shut. I could smell sweat and blood from the other side, I guess a fight had started already.

I entered the warehouse as if I owned it and walked towards the ring since it was almost my turn. When it was my turn and my name was called I entered the ring and waited for my opponent to take the first move.

When he did, he aimed for my face but I saw it coming and ducked before landing a punch on his jaw knocking him to the ground before he stood up again and I landed few punches on his stomach before he could get to kick my leg.

I managed a few hits and punch from him before I finally knocked him out cold and won. I walked out of the ring towards the locker room as people yelled and praised me.

Well I knew I was good though, no bragging. I was almost at the door to the locker room when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, please." It was a girl, I could tell by her voice, and she sounded familiar. I hope it's not one of those slut with heavy makeup at school.

I turned around and I heard her gasp as my blue eyes meet shocked brown eyes that I grew to love already.

Irish.

I couldn't blink, couldn't talk and couldn't even move. We were both frozen on the spot as I stared down on her beautiful face.

What is she doing here in the first place, this place was only for gang members and not....so that means she is in one....

"Gabe? "She broke the silence still looking at me with shocked brown eyes that had a streak of blue in it under the light.

"Huh? What are you doing here, Irish?" I just remembered that I hadn't been talking to her for a while and I so miss her sweet voice.

"What am I doing here? You should answer that question for your self. What are you doing here, Gabe?"

"Well, you should know what I am doing here, Irish. You saw me fight, so what does that have to say? I am in a gang you stupid dumb ass bitch." I didn't think before I said the last statement and I immediately regretted it.

She looked at me as tears dared to come out of her eyes. I saw her trying to suppress it before she looked away and back at me with a glare and a hot slap on my face.

"I hate you Gabriel Cahill, you son of a bitch." She said and walked away, her hips swaying and her butt jiggling. I couldn't help but smirk.

I didn't like when people called me Gabriel, it is so old fashioned. But with the way Irish said it even with venom and anger, it sounded sexy coming from her mouth.

I faced palmed myself and rubbed my aching cheek that was already red, I know I deserved the slap.

I am such an asshole.

💗Irish💗

I carried a bucket of vanilla with mixed chocolate ice cream before heading up to my room before shutting and locking it. I sat on my bed and brought out my laptop, ready for a Netflix marathon.

I couldn't still wrap it around my head that Gabe was in a gang and so were his brothers. That meant that he was in our rival gang because I haven't seen him before in our gang and he is best friends with my triplet, Iz. So that means he knew and every other person but me.

Why do they keep lying and keeping things from me? It still hurt that Gabe called me a stupid dumb ass bitch. Does he hate me that much?

Why does he hate me so much? I really missed him, even if I can't have any romantic relationship with him, I will manage us being friends, I just want us to have what we use to have before this whole issue.

He had pretty much done a good job ignoring me because we basically live in the same place. My room is just a window across his.

Ivy had been telling me to be the first person to make the first move but I have always insisted. I don't really take advice from her since we are not really that close but we still talk and I am closer to Israel.

I settled down and clicked on Netflix before searching for The Matchmaker's Playbook that came out last year, 2018. Nicholas Bateman is so hot and sexy.

I clicked on it and began watching as I licked my ice cream with a scoop.

I was halfway into the movie when I heard something or someone rustling behind my window in the balcony. I wasn't using a earpiece that's why I could hear.

Was it a bugler? Was it the wind? I was scared, no shit sherlock. I took the first thing I saw which was the scoop spoon. Don't blame me that's the only thing closer to me right now.

The sound and rustle got louder and was repeated. I could feel my heart beating faster as I got closer to my window. I quickly opened the window and saw a shadow of a person on my balcony. I was about hitting the person with the scoop spoon when they grabbed my hand.

I am going to die today.

I began trashing around in the person's arms trying to kick and break free but the person's grip on my arms was so fucking tight.

I bit the person on the hand and they let go. "Fuck Irish! " I looked up and I was shocked. What was he doing here?

"What the hell, Gabe?! You scared the shit out of me!" I said and slapped him for the second time today.

"Well I deserved this the second time." Gabe said and dragged me into my room before slamming me against the wall.

"Gabe....what...are you doing?" I shuttered and looked up at him scared. I saw determination and another emotion I could not figure out in his eyes.

"Fuck Jace, you're mine. " He said and claimed my lips.

💕*💕*💕*💕*💕

About four more chapters to go and then the epilogue. 😁 😁 😁

How did you guys like this chapter?

What do you guys think?

Will they end up together?

Till later guys. 😍 😘