💖Twenty Three💖

Happy New Year loves. 😘

Sorry the update is late

💖Irish💖

" Jace, I am thinking we shouldn't go with this plan again. I don't think it would be a good idea." It was a Friday and we were seated on our usual lunch seat and well Gabe wasn't sitting with us and he was sitting somewhere far opposite us with Regina of course. I knew I was jealous but I just had to keep it to myself.

"You think it's a bad idea right? " Jace looked at me frowning.

"Yeah, it might let Gabe let go of me." I frowned as I heard some people from other tables talking about me.

After the day Gabe and I had an argument and Gabe told everyone about the fake dating, I have been earning a lot of comments from people everyday, and they are not nice comments.

"Well if you think it's not a good idea then let's not go with it." He held my hand and gave him a warm smile. I saw longing flash in his eyes for a second before he looked away.

I was so sad I couldn't return Jace's feelings anymore. I had once liked him but now it had faded away after Gabe came into my life. And I don't regret anything, I was going to do everything possible to get Gabe back even if as a friend because I really missed him.

I looked up towards where Gabe was sitting and my breath hitched when I saw him staring at me with an emotion in his eyes that I couldn't bring myself to know.

Immediately he saw I caught him staring, he looked away and kept talking back to Regina who was trying to get his attention all along. I sighed and stood up. "I wanna use the rest room."

I ran out of the cafeteria and to the restroom. I looked into the mirror and I couldn't recognize myself. My face was red, my eyes swollen with bags under, and my mascara was smudged already along with my eyeliner. My bun was a already messy and I looked like a zombie.

I heard clicks of high heels drawing nearer to the restroom until the door opened and I cursed the person that came through it. "Regina what do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"Oh, I didn't know you liked my name so much. " She said in her irritating high pitched voice.

"What do you fucking want, Regina! "I glared at her through the mirror.

"What I want? "She snorts. "I want to you to stay the hell out of Gabe's life. All he has been talking about was you, Irish. Irish this, Irish that, Irish and Jake are dating, I love the smell of Irish's perfume..... and blah blah blah I am so sick of it!"

I smiled to myself after knowing that Gabe still talks about me. I turned around and looked at Regina. "Well, as you can see I am not always with Gabe recently. " I shrugged.

"I know that, but still the hell away from him and his thoughts. " She screamed at me frustrated.

"I don't think I can do that." I smirked shaking my head.

Before I could take a step forward, she slapped me on my face and punched my jaw. I cried out in pain and fell on the floor. "Bitch." I said and managed to kick her leg before standing and slapping her back.

Tears rushed down my face as I left the restroom. I saw Gabe coming out of the clinic along side with Jace. Did they fight too?

Gabe looked up and his eyes met my gaze. I couldn't help but keep staring back at him. As much as I wanted to run into Gabe's arms and cry on his shoulders I couldn't, because Regina was already there in a blink of an eye as she ranted about me beating her up.

I ran to Jace and hugged him as tears ran down my face. "Regina did this? "

I could only nod before walking outside with Jace and not before looking back at Gabe only to see Regina was gone and a look of hurt flash in his eyes.

It hurt me to see him that way.

💕*💕*💕*💕*💕

I entered the gym in the warehouse and dropped my bag. There was a fight between someone from my dad's gang and someone from 713 gang. I decided to call it gang, now that I know what this all truly means.

I entered the restroom and changed into a sport bra with a sweatpants and sneakers. I decided to do yoga so I went back to the gym and started, later on I heard yelling and booing coming from the ring where the fight between the two people was still going  on.

I stopped my yoga and went towards the place and then I saw someone familiar fighting. I couldn't see the guy's face but I saw that he had bronze hair and was well built.

The fight continued until the guy with bronze hair won and he faced the crowd in victory. I was surprised and shocked about the way he fought and he was so good. Not caring that he was from our rival group, I followed him as he was going towards the locker room.

As he was about entering, I tapped him. "Hey, excuse me." He seamed to be around my age and he was just to familiar like someone that has been avoiding...

The guy turned around and my breath hitched has his sparkling blue eyes met my shocked brown eyes.

💕*💕*💕*💕

Who do you think is the guy? 😇

What do you think about this chapter, guys?

Teaser: Next chapter will be in a guy's Pov. Guess..... 😁???

Till later guys 😍 😘