💗Twenty Nine💗

Very sorry for late update. I had exams, but I am done now. So there will fast update. Do you guys accept my apology?

A few minutes after school was over, I was walking towards the parking lot when I saw Amanda talking to Gabe with her hand on his arm and Gabe wasn't pushing her away.

I don't know what came over me but all I was seeing was red. I walked towards them and pulled her hand off. "What the fuck is wrong with you? "

"I should be asking you that question. You know what? Gabe is mine, so go look for another boy toy!" I said glaring at her and pulled Gabe away to the parking lot.

"Babe, what you did there was hot." Gabe said smiling at me. He thinks this is funny?

I slapped the back of his head and glared at him. "You think this is funny? You have been ignoring me since God knows when." I said glaring at him.

He sighed passing his fingers in between bus hair and it looked sexy. Irish! Not that time to admire him.

"I am sorry if you felt that way, pumpkin. Please let me just explain." He said with hope in his eyes. I sighed, I couldn't stay mad at him for long with those piercing beautiful blue eyes.

"Fine, but it must definitely be reasonable," I said, still not giving away a smile. "So? " I waited impatiently.

"Let's go sit down." Gabe said,  we went out and sat in a bench. "Huh, you know that Amanda just came back, my father had a contract with her father which is another gang leader. So for the deal to he sealed in time, my father told me to hospitable to Amanda and answer anything she wants. That's why I have been around her lately and I can't go against my fathers words, because if I do he wouldn't take it lightly with me."

I sighed and gave a small 'hmm'. I didn't even know what to say. So she had to be with him almost every time. I don't even know why I am acting like the jealous girlfriend, he hasn't even asked me out yet.

"So are you still angry with me? " He asked nervously. Why was he even nervous?

"No. I was just upset not angry, but I am angry with that bitch and her father."  I said and scowled.

"Hey babe, we will find a way." He said pulling me into his arms and I hugged him back instantly missing this feeling.

"So you will still be with her twenty four seven? " I said looking up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Well...no. I will try as much as possible to spend less time with her and spend more time with you." Gabe said rubbing circles on my thigh before kissing my temple.

"Great." I said and smiled. I had my Gabe back. He is not yours. I ignored that tiny voice at the back of my mind.

"So Pumpkin, I was planning on um.....um.... asking you if you could go..go..out with me? " He shuttered scratching the back of his neck.

I shot up and looked at him with wide eyes. "Is Gabriel Cahill asking me on a date?" I asked grinning.

"Huh, yes I guess." He said shyly looking away and I saw a shade of pink on his cheeks.

"Is the bad boy blushing? "I said amused, pinching his cheeks and he swatted my hand away in return still refusing to looking at me.

"I don't blush." He grumbled and I snorted. I grabbed his face, turned it to face me and kissed him square on the lips.

He was surprised at first, but after a few seconds he started to kiss back and he kept his hands on my waist, pulling me to him while I kept my hands around his neck.