💖Twenty Two💖

Recap:

"Gabe, you can't do this?! You are even the one that suggested this! You are one heartless bitch! " I screamed.

"Well, you can't have two guys at the same time. Either you choose him or me. " He looked at me daring me with those blue eyes I fell in love with.

Even with how he embarrassed me in front of everyone and how angry I am with him and I still like him a lot. But obviously who would I choose, him of course.

I know with what he had done, I should teach him a lesson not to mess with me. If he liked me, he shouldn't be angry like this and embarrass me in front of my friends and the school.

So I looked at Jace who gave me a half smile. I knew what to do, I smirked at Gabe who raised a brow at me.

If he wants me he had to fight for me then. "If that's what you want then you have it. " I smirked at him and cleaned my tears. I walked towards Jace who raised a brow at me, and I did something that one, was wrong but right at the same time and two, something that might give Jace the wrong signal.

I kissed Jace.

Song to listen to as you read."Halo" by "Beyonce "

💖Irish💖

"What is going on, Iris? I don't think I understand. " He kept disturbing and asking me what I was doing and what was going on. I just ignored him and dragged him to the football field since people weren't there, since it was still lunch.

I settled down on one of the bleachers and pulled him down with me. I faced him and saw he was already looking at me with confusion written all over his face. "So..... "

"Hum...." I looked away since I couldn't look at him in the eyes and tell him. "Let's just start from the beginning, and well  I have liked you since tenth grade, Jace."

I looked at him and he was looking at me with wide shocked blue eyes. "Irish..... "

"Well, I thought you would see me more than a best friend, but you kept whoring around and...." I remembered how hurt I had been those days ago. It didn't really hurt right now. "I was always hurt all those times you kiss and make out with all those fake bitches. And those times you will be like you wanted to go to party to fuck them."

"Oh my God, I didn't know I was hurting you that much. I am so sorry, I had no idea."

"Yeah, I can't control how you should feel about a girl. " I looked back down and continued. "Then that's how Gabe came into the picture. I first saw him when I crushed into him and spilled my ice cream in his shirt. " I smiled remembering how I gazed into his piercing deep blue eyes that always looked like a crystal under light at night. I was so embarrassed that day. "Then he started disturbing and stuffs like that, you know guys. Then we became friends gradually and then he figured that I liked you and he brought up the idea of us fake dating to get you jealous. "

"That one got me. " He smiled sadly at me when I looked up at him. He still looked really handsome in my eyes with his blonde hair and blue beautiful eyes and that smile I used to love a lot those times.