💗Twenty Eight💗

I am really sorry for late update. Forgive me? 😔

Recap

"I find you attractive, Gabe. If not I wouldn't have liked you at first. That's not the reason why I like you though, you are..." I widened my eyes when I realized that I had confessed to him.

Gabe looks just as shocked as I am. I didn't even know what to say since this was the first time that I had confirmed my feelings to him.

Fortunately a phone ringing broke the tension in the room. It was Gabe's phone and then I saw him tense when he brought out his phone looking at the screen.

I checked the front screen and frowned.

Amaya.

Who was Amaya? And why did he tense like that?

💗💗💗💗

After Amanda called him he went outside and picked up the call. I couldn't eavesdrop because I couldn't hear anything at all. 

I kept wondering who Amanda was. Was she his ex, cousin, sister? What was she to him?

After Gabe had gone out to talk to Amanda or whoever, he didn't come back to my room. He just left without even telling me he was going out. I was so pissed and jealous that he had gone to meet Amanda and be forgot about me.

The party was cancelled and was going to hold today. I don't even want to go for it any more.

So now I am passing through the hallway of the school with my triplet, Israel on my left and Ivy on my right as people stared at us. We all decided to wear the same attire today.

Ivy and I wore a black cropped top with Adidas written across the front with black denim high waist jeans and black vans with our hair curled and left down. While Israel wore a black Tee shirt Adidas written across it with black jeans and black vans. Well, we decided to look bad ass today.

Even after I stopped fake dating Gabe,  I still continued with my new clothes and I didn't bother changing back to my nerdy old way of dressing. It was like I was shedding my nerdy ways away.

And speaking of Gabe Cahill, I was going to give him a piece of my mind when I see him. He just ditched me for one bitch yesterday and I was still sad about it and not angry anymore.

I said goodbye to my siblings and walked to my locker waiting for Cahill to come to school. He hasn't even replied my texts.

"There is a new girl in town coming to our school today. Man she is so hot, you can fry eggs on her." I heard one of the jocks say. Who were they talking about?

I heard other people talking about this particular new girl. Who was she? They were talking as if she was one queen and they could kiss the ground she walked on. It's not that I was jealous, I was just curious.

I looked up after opening and closing my locker to see Gabe walking towards his locker which was near mine. He wasn't looking up so he hadn't seen me yet. So I decided to wait for him,  hands on my waist.

I cleared my throat and stopped him with my hands in his chest and I felt goosebumps around my body. Why does he have this much effect on me.

"Well hello to you too,  Gabe Cahill." I said with venom lasing in my voice.