💖Fourteen 💖

Dedicated to  tamlaura1 _harp_y and VIDHHHANA

💖Irish💖

The look all of them gave us was priceless. I heard Regina snort while Tasha just snickered
Bitch. I thought she was warming up to me a little.

"Freaking awesome, but I don't get to have a chance with Irish. " He whined, that's Jabe for you.

"When did you guys start having feelings for each other?" Nina smiled at me.

"You guys will make a lovely couple " Nate cooed and winked at me, earning a playful glare from Gabe.

"Freaking two hot people getting together, hot couple I ship it! " Iz smirked at me.

"Wow"

"I totally ship"

"Are you fucking kidding me? "

It was only Jace that was looking at us without saying anything. Why wasn't he talking now?

Gabe smiled at me and moved his lips to behind my ear. "He is angry with me" He bites my ear and I giggled,a chill running down my spine.

"You guys should get a room and stop acting all lovey-dovey!" Jace snapped and it hurt, he was my best friend and I did nothing wrong.

"What is wrong with you, Jace.  Can't you be happy for me? " I snapped back and he raised a brow.

He scoffed and glared at me.
"You had feelings for Gabe, and you didn't tell me. You didn't even tell me you guys started dating?! I am your best friend,and have been since middle school,and I am meant to know first. "

So this was all it was about, me not telling him as as a best friend,but it's still ridiculous. I noticed everyone on our table and some others in the cafeteria were watching us,some were even taking videos. Stupid ass bitches. "Well I am sorry you were..... "

"Cut the apology, you don't even spend time with me again as you use to after Cahill came into the picture. You have always been with him!"

"Jace... " I tried calming him down, but he tried cutting me off. "Why are you walked off and mad about this? Is this only about our best friendship or something else? " I was hoping he would say he liked me, but....

"Why are you even dating him?!"

"What? "I was confused.

"He is a player, Irish, he doesn't do relationship and he will hurt you. " Jace was still glaring at Gabe who had a smirk on his face.

"That's not true, you don't get to speak for me! "Gabe folded his palm into a fist, ready to punch him.

"So are you Jace" I referred to Jace's last statement.

"Shit Irish! " He stood up and pointed at me with raw anger. "We are ending our whatsoever friend or best friendship!"

"Jace please, I need you please." I begged but he only shot daggers at me.

"No you don't. You have Gabe.  Goodbye everyone" He said and left the table with tears falling down my cheeks. I felt someone hug me and rub circles at my back.

The dating wasn't real,bit he didn't need to know that, and why was he still really affected? I have lost my best friend of since middle school, and I had had feelings for him since tenth grade .

Why was he really ticked off?

This fake dating was to get jealous and win him, right? Or was he jealous?

"Nate go talk to your bro, man" Daniel pats Nate's back as he stood. He gave me an apologetic smile before living and I sighed against Gabe's chest.

💕💕💕💕💕💕

"Get your ass in here, Gabe! " I practically half yelled at the hot, handsome Cahill brother. Gabe just kept on sending me devilish grins and I wonder what he is up to now.

So basically, Gabe and I are in my house ,baking or more like me baking. Our group,we are all having a game night since it is a Wednesday night.

Normally, I preferred Game nights on Friday, but the annoying pretty face right in the living room wouldn't allow it and now he isn't helping me here.

I sighed at how childish he was behaving."Gee,thanks for helping, Cahill" I said sarcastically gritting my teeth in annoyance.

"You are so welcome" I felt the devilish smirk on his face.

"I hate you, Cahill! Get your ass in here and help me or you are not eating out of them. " I threatened.

"Love you too, Grey" I felt him behind me, as I turned around to face him,flour was dumped on my head down my face. I puffed and cleaned the flour in my eyes to glare at Gabe. He was really laughing at me.

Boy, this guy was in deep shit. He was still laughing, and I did the next right thing. I broke two eggs on him and his laughter died as he stared at me with a playful angry expression.

Oh-oh....

I laughed as I moved to the other end of the kitchen grabbing sugar and salt while he grabbed margarine and a ketchup bottle.

We ended up having a good fight and I was covered in flour, margarine, ketchup and water. While Gabe was covered in flour, salt, sugar and water.

I just realized that as we dropped the containers, we were practically so close together that I could feel his breath on me. I didn't wanna look up but my eyes failed me and looked up to meet Gabe's hot gaze.

Damn, it was like his piercing blue eyes were piercing through my soul with hot gazes that you could probably fry eggs on. Gabe moved closer and my breath hitched.

Our friends were not here so why would he wanna kiss me?

I heard the front door in the living room open and close, then I heard voices familiar to my friends coming towards the kitchen.

Maybe he knew they were already coming?

Gabe's eyes switched from my eyes to my lips repeatedly, and now it lingered on my lips and I bit my lips unconsciously, He groaned as he moved down to kiss me and my eyes close slowly.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Hey,once again peeps.

What do you think of this chapter?

Will Gabe get to kiss her before their friends get to the kitchen or they will be interrupted?

Till next week,loves

💝💝💝💝💝💝