Nine★★

Irish♣♧♣

I groaned as I tried to open my eyes cause of the burning pain I felt on my cheek. Damn that bitch. I tried opening my eyes for a few times, but I winced every time from the pain.

"She is waking up!" I heard someone say in a little high pitched voice. I opened on eye and closed after then white light above sent a burning threat to my left eye. I wasn't in a hospital right? The injuries weren't fatal right?

I blinked a few more times before opening my eyes fully. I looked around and I groaned when I saw the gorgeous bronze haired guy with peircing blue orbs,looking at me with amusement in his eyes and something like concern and sadness??

"Gabe?" My voice came out in a crocked sound. I cleared my throat and called his name again. But before I could ask where I was he gave a bear bone cracking hug, I don't know why. I hugged him, but tugged to pull away.

"Gabe.Can't.Breath." I whispered, but he heard me and pulled away. I almost missed the smile that appeared on his face before he glared at me.Was he fucking bipolar now??

"What?" I asked innocently biting on my bottom lip.

"You know what?! Why did you fight with the freaking banshee. I held you to stop you, you didn't fucking listen."

"I-I....."He held up his hand to shut me up.

"You know that bitch can land you in the hospital with broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder, and a broken leg. You know she went for taekwando lessons!"

"I know Gabe, but i didn't, ok? Why do you even care?" I asked, cause I think he was overreacting.  I knew Tasha could end me with a lot of fatal injuries but this was overboard.

Gabe moved his hand around his hair and sighed." I don't even know, ok?" He muttered somethings to himself, but I couldn't hear. He immediately jerked his head upwards, landing those blue orbs to stare at my blue with green streak ones."But you scared me, pumpkin. I held you in my arms and I told you to stay with me but your eyes were closed and your breathings were really slow. I thought...." He looked down, and I didn't try pushing him to continue cause it seems he didn't want to.

"I am sorry. " I said hoping he is not angry with me any more. He looked at and nodded giving me a small smile. I was kind of awkwardly happy he cared about me."Where are the rest?" I tried sitting up and I winced when I felt a sting of pain on my hip bone.

"They are in class, class started ten minutes ago. " He shrugged.

"What?!" I jerked up."What are you now doing here? Get your ass in class."

"Everyone left when the bell rang, so I decided to stay because when you wake up you wouldn't have anyone to be with." He mumbled.

"Awwwn. You are so sweet and cute." I grabbed his face and pecked him on his cheek. I saw a faint blush on his cheek and I laughed a little.

"Hey. Never call me sweet or cute. I am more termed as hot,sexy, gorgeous...... you call call ke anyone but not cute. " He said pouting, and he said I shouldn't call him cute.

"I heard that." He snorts and stands up forwarding his hand." Let's get you to class, Rilly." Gosh, he was still keen on cally me Rilly. I held his hand, and he helped me stand up.

Gabe held my waist with one hand and held my backpack with the other before helping me out of the school's clinic. As we passed through the hallway, it was damn silent except for the faint voices of teachers.

We got to the door of the class and Gabe pushed it open still holding my waist cause I was leaping. "Why the hell are you guys....."  Mrs Morgan looked up and gasped a little. Did I really look bad with the bandages?".....go have your seat." She said without completing her first statement. I looked around and saw some girls shooting me death glares, and Jace looking at me with sympathy. I don't need his sympathy or anyone's, I was kind of disappointed that he didn't wait till I woke up. He was damn my best friend, and Gabe that was just a frenemy stayed. I shot him a little glare and walked to two empty seats at the back with Gabe.

                            ★★★★★★★

I winced as I sat on my bed after having a heated conversation with Ivy. Even when I collected the ice cream from her during lunch and acted as if nothing was up, I was still mad at her. She was my triplet, and I expected more from her cause we were close, really close but not as Iz and I.

I ended the argument by telling her that I will talk to her when I want to even after she begged me not to do that. Look it was my time of the month, and I had scary mood swings, and I was almost always hot headed and bipolar.

I threw my purple converse across my room to the shoe rack, I was too lazy to walk there, and damn, my menstral pain really sucks like a straw. I laughed sarcastically at my own pun as I chewed on the burger I grabbed from the fridge. I fell on the bed forgetting about my aching body and I yelped twisting to the right towards the window.

My eyes caught a movement from the bed room across my room. Gabe was walking to and fro scattering things in and out of his drawers. He later pulled out a red bandana and a black T-shirt wirh something I couldn't see printed on it. I don't know why but I was hoping he would look at my direction. But as luck would have it, he did look at my direction and smiled waving. I waved back before I saw him leave his room, then few minutes later, he came out of his house into his garage and drove off with his bike.

       "What's up, Grey? "Gabe threw his body on my bed after closing my door and he had changed his T shirt. It was already evening,and I had slept off after watching Gabe drive off his bike. I woke up just a few minutes before Gabe came in, after my phone alarm blasted my ears with "Power" by little mix.

"Nothing much, Cahill. So the plan?" I sat up resting on the headboard.

Gabe rested his head on his elbow and looked up at me smirking. "Eager much, are we?" I rolled my eyes and hit him on his arm. He clears his throat. "So....um, I think Jace likes you, pumpkin" He said and I raised a brow in disbelief. "He doesn't realise it yet or he is pushing the feeling away because he doesn't wanna spoil your best friendship. Cause when I entered the class with my hand around your waist, he was glaring at me and also my hand on your waist. "

I scoffed and narrowed my eyes at him."Hmmmmm....I don't think so, he was just being a protective best friend. So what is it we will do? The plan?"

"Or more of a possessive best friend. Well, you might not like my idea but I think it's the best." He smirked.

"And what is it?" I said curiosity hitting me like fire.

"We will be fake dating to get Jace jealous" Gabe said but this time with a smug look.

★★★★★★★

If you liked the chapter, please tap that star and vote. And please comment, I want to know you guys opinion.  Comments motivates me to keep writing, and to know if yoiu are enjoying the story.

Instagram @ praslime.

This chapter is dedicated to Cayside.