💖Thirty Two💖

Hi guys, I know some of you are angry with me. I am really sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I was busy with school and I had writers block too. Now that I am on holiday, I will have time to update.

Irish

How could he? How could he betray me? I still didn't still want to believe that Jace was actually working with his father...evil father. But he was right in front of me, what else should I believe apart from the fact that he actually betrayed me. What would Israel think if he finds out?

All I saw was red and I kept on punching him. He tried getting me off him but I didn't let him and kept hitting, slapping and kicking him. "You betrayer!!"

I felt someone grab me from the back to get me off Jace, but I tried fighting back. "Let go of me and let me deal with this asshole!" I tried lunging at Jace but I was carried by an hefty man I didn't recognize and was dropped back to where I was placed before.

He kept me on the chair and tied me up. "Untie me now!"

"Isn't this really wonderful?" Sebastian said laughing out loud. "Now that Jace is here, we will get down to business. First of all Irish, I need you to tell me the code to your dad's secret safe and where the safe is too. There are important documents that belong to me that is there."

I looked at him as if he was stupid...he is actually stupid. "What safe are you talking about?"

"Don't try and play dumb here. Tell me where your dad's safe is and the code now before I loose my temper!" Sebastian said and I could literally see smoke coming out of his ears.

"I don't know about any safe, and if I did, why would I tell you?" I shot daggers at him has he stared at me angrily.

"I give you five hours to tell me where the safe is and the code unless you will not like what will happen next." He came closer to me and smirked. " I am sure you really like your skin right? You wouldn't want anything to happen to it right? It will be the one to suffer if you don't speak out."

I spat on his face and glared at him." I don't know about any safe, so there is nothing to tell."

He laughed without humor. " I have a short temper princess, don't test my patience. I give you five hours to tell me what I asked for...if not, you know what happens." He turned around and faced Jace. " You stay with her and convince her since you are her best friend." He said and left with the other men, leaving only Jace and I.

"You son of a bitch, why are you doing this?! Why did you do this to me and act like you liked me and then later betray me?! What wrong did I ever do to you?! So our friendship was fake to you?!"

Jake looked at me with a frown. "Our friendship wasn't fake to me. I really liked you, you are my friend and I didn't betray you. I can't really explain the situation to you right now, but just know I am on your side."

I didn't understand what he was saying. If he was on my side why was he working with his father and helped in getting me kidnapped. "You are lying. You better have a very reasonably reason for getting me kidnapped and why you are working for your father you son of a bitch. You just..." He covered my mouth and stared at me.

"Stop shouting before they know I am doing something. True, I am working with my fath...sperm donor and I helped in getting you kidnapped but I had to, I had no choice or he would kill my mom, my..."

I bit his hand and he removed his hand from my mouth. " So because you had to protect your mom, you had to betray me and sell me off to your sick father?"

"Can you calm down and let me explain?"

"How do you expect me to be calm when you betrayed me and you are working with your father that wants my family and I dead!"

"Will you let me finish explaining... We have been best friends since elementary school, I did know about my biological father but I wasn't working for him until when I was fifteen. That was when he threaten me with my mom, dad and Nate since I was the closest to you and I could help him get his revenge. He made sure I had to work with him and not tell anyone at the same time. He kept a tracking device on me and my phone and made people monitor me too.

"So I had to pretend that I hated you already and was fully working for him. For him to believe me, I had to give him some information about you and your families. But I am going to help you escape, I have already found a way to tell your parents and where this warehouse is. So you just have to act like you hate me, so he doesn't suspect I had told you anything. "

I was trying to process all he had told me and I still had questions and I wasn't sure of what he was saying." So is Nate part of this? Does he know anything?"

"No, he doesn't know anything or about me working with my sperm donor."

"So, what is going on with you and Israel?"I smirked.

His ears instantly reddened and his eyes were widened. "I don't understand...we...we are good...friends." He shuttered and then cleared his throat.

****

Gabe

"How can you tell me that Irish is kidnapped? You were meant to watch her twenty four seven!" Israel stood up and held held one of their gang's member's shirt.

My parents had already called Irish's family as soon as we confirmed Irish had been kidnapped. Irish's mom had been crying for while until Israel calmed her down. I haven't even been myself since I got here, I had been walking from one corner of the room to another, back and forth. I couldn't even protect her even when she was right by me in the warehouse.

"Israel, shouting at Miguel wouldn't help us find her. Keep your temper in check!" Irish's mom said glaring at Israel who was busy shooting daggers at Miguel. *(Can someone please remind me Irish's surname and her mom's name if I wrote it somewhere in previous chapters.)*

"But he was meant to protect her with Mark, now she has been kidnapped and we don't know what will happen to her. You know Sebastian is not a good man. He is a sick bastard you know," Israel said and released Miguel's shirt.

"We know that, we will try our best to find her before Sebastian does anything stupid to her." My dad said and stood up to get something.

I looked at the corner and saw Ivy silently crying. I knew she loved her sister a lot even though they were not that close like Irish and Israel. I went towards her and hugged her." We are going to find her alright? She is going to be fine, alright?" I kept my hands around her and patted her back gently.

"Where is Jace though, he should know about this? As anyone heard from him yet?" Israel said looking around.

I gave him a knowing look." I should be the one asking you that, because I saw him last with you."

"Yes, but he said he had something important to do, and he left. I haven't seen or heard from him yet since then."

My dad rushed inside while looking his phone. "Dad, what happened?" Jabe asked.

"Call the Jonas now!"

***

What do you guys think?

Any surprises? What do you think of Jace?

Please vote, comment, and share.