Chapter Thirteen🕷New Kids

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot

🕷

Chapter Thirteen: New Kids

🕷

A/n: There's a Peter Parker x Reader that has a Green Goblin storyline as well (by stardust159), and I've talked to the author about it so there's no copying claims or anything. Her story is amazing and if you like mine you'd love hers.

Second, 13 chapters in and there hasn't been a kiss yet, I promise there's romance coming soon, I just wanted it to be realistic and not have them fall in love in two chapters.

Anyways, onto the story!

~*~

"Good morning Midtown High

"Good morning Midtown High. Yesterday they added a vegetarian menu. So go ahead and try some yummy tofu."

Walking through the hallways I noticed more people were herding and whispering than usual. I wasn't the new girl anymore, so I wasn't causing it. There was a possibility that they were talking about the Vulture, but it had been a week since Liz left. It was old news. That meant there was either some new drama running rampant, or there was another new kid worthy of all this attention.

"That's Harry Osborn!"

"He went to a private school before this, why is he going here now?"

"Who cares, he's cute! I hope he's single."

I stopped at my locker to drop off and pick up everything I would need for my hours before lunch. Peter and Ned approached while I was finishing, MJ not far behind. They were looking at the people whispering, aware of the fuss.

"Who's the new kid?" I questioned. I spotted said new kid- I had never seen him around school before so he had to be- walking down the hallway in the direction of our group.

"Harry Oscorp," Ned fanboyed, constantly turning his head to sneak a peek at the teen, "He's the son of Norman Osborn. He transferred from some rich all boys' school."

"Norman Osborn? As in CEO of Oscorp? As in Starks greatest competitor?"

"Yeah," Peter muttered, glancing at Harry as well, "We were best friends when we were kids. But then his dad pulled him out of school and sent him to some private academy. We lost touch."

"Dude you should totally put in a good word for us!"

"He's got a nice face," MJ commented, cool as ever.

I snorted, holding a hand over my mouth to hide my grin. MJ never held back her opinions. I couldn't argue with her though, Harry was handsome. He fit the classic handsome, rich heir stereotype.