Chapter Thirty-One🕷The Guardians

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot

🕷

Chapter Thirty-One: The Guardians

🕷

"How do we get into the main section of the ship?" I questioned quietly

"How do we get into the main section of the ship?" I questioned quietly. We were stuck in a small opening between the landing bay and its holder.

"I don't know I didn't think about that," Peter whispered, as if whoever was on the ship would be able to hear them from the landing gear holding bay. Although we didn't know how many soldiers were on the ship, and fighting the two aliens was hard enough.

"Hang on, just give me a second," I pressed the insignia on my belt and released the water, throwing my hand forward. The water scraped against the metal near them. I repeated this process until there was a gap between the gear and the rest of the ship, "There, can you squeeze through that?"

Peter stepped through the small gap, giving a thumbs up to show that the coast was clear when he was out. Slipping through as well I looked at the ship around us. It was empty, no crew. Maybe it was only the two aliens from before that were driving the ship and that was it.

"Okay, I know we have to save Strange, but I have two cracked ribs so I need to deal with those first," I winced, the pang in my ribs coming back again now that I wasn't focusing on other things.

"You have cracked ribs? Why didn't you tell me?" Peter asked panickedly, "You should have stayed on Earth, or you should sit down, do you want to sit down?"

"I'm fine, I just hurt right now," I moved water over my ribs, the water sinking into my skin. The ache I felt dulled, but it spread over my entire torso, "Wow, that stings. Okay, I'm good. We can go now."

Peter and I attempted to silently move around the ship. We had no idea where we were going, wandering blindly until Strange screamed in pain, guiding us.

"Look, that's Stark," I pointed out the shiny, red metal of Tony's armor.

The two of us moved along the platform until we were standing above Tony. Peter wrapped his arm around my waist, shooting a web on the beam above us and lowering us down behind Tony.

"Wow, you are one loyal piece of outerwear aren't you?" Tony asked Strange's cloak, sentient and floating itself.

"Yeah speaking of loyalty," Peter set me down when we landed.

"What the-"

"I know what you're going to say," Peter began.

"You shouted be here," Tony stated the obvious.

"We were gonna go home," Peter continued, ignoring him.

"I don't want to hear it," Tony shook his head.