🕷Birthday Special🕷

In honor of my birthday this past Wednesday I wanted to give back to you guys! So, I have a special chapter for you today! This is sort of like a behind the scenes one-shot, where the Reader is the actress who plays (Y/n) (L/n). Tom Holland x Reader of course.

Also, if you guys want to give me a 'birthday present', then go ahead and ask any question you may have about me, other stories, this story, the sequel, or any future stories I may write. Enjoy!

~*~

During Homecoming Filming

"Bug-Boy-"

"Just go, please."

(Y/n) turned and jumped off the building. She continued to fall until she felt the soft cushion of a mat catch her. She flipped over, so she was lying on her back and sighed, closing her eyes to fully enjoy the brief moment of rest she had.

"Cut! That's a wrap!"

(Y/n) grabbed the hand that was being held out to her.

"Thanks Haz."

The man smiled at her, also handing her a water-bottle.

"You sure know the way to a girl's heart," (Y/n) said jokingly.

"You know us Brits," Haz chuckled.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to reply before someone tackled her into a hug, nearly falling back onto the mat from the force of it.

"I'm so sorry, darling."

(Y/n) let out a laugh, "It was just a scene Tom, you haven't hurt my feelings."

"You looked so sad," Tom mumbled.

"Pull yourself together," Haz rolled his eyes.

"Sod off," Tom grumbled.

"Fine, just remember who has access to all of your things. I'll be at the trailer. Good luck, mate."

Haz left the studio, leaving Tom and (Y/n) as the crew ran around them, finish off anything that needed to be done before they could officially wrap up filming for the day.

"I'm sorry again," Tom turned to (Y/n).

"Tom, if you're so sorry for what happened in the scene just buy me flowers," (Y/n) giggled.

"How about dinner?"

"Thomas Stanley Holland are you asking me out on a date?" (Y/n) smirked.

"Only if you want! It could just be us as friends or something else."

"No, a date sounds great," (Y/n) grinned, "You have to swear that things won't get weird on set if we break up though."

"Why would I want to break up with someone as wonderful as you?"