Chapter Twenty-Four🕷Month Two

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot

🕷

Chapter Twenty-Four: Month Two

🕷

It was a rare day of relaxation for Shuri, Peter and I

It was a rare day of relaxation for Shuri, Peter and I. We had passed our 'culture tests' including an introduction to the Wakandan language. This was also our last month in Wakanda as we'd be going back to New York at the start of August.

Currently, we were in the screening room, watching Star Wars. Shuri had officially been accepted into the group. Halfway through the fourth one, Peter spoke up.

"Shuri you should make lightsabers."

Shuri perked up, running from the room with a smirk on her face. She returned a few moments later with three short, metallic sticks. It didn't take a genius to figure out what they were. Shuri, the young genius, had literally made lightsabers.

"Oh, my gosh they're real!" I snatched one of them from Shuri's hands, igniting it. Purple, nice.

Peter and Shuri released their own lightsabers, and the battle began. The three of us sprinted around the palace, using our powers to our advantage when we could. It was a battle to the death. When our intense fighting reached the throne room, T'Challa watched us closely, shaking his head in disappointment. Though, Okoye seemed to find it quite funny.

"For Narnia!"

Swinging my leg I knocked Peter's saber from his hand, pointing my weapon at his neck. It appeared Okoye's training really paid off. But, I had let my guard down and forgot about Shuri. I felt heat against my own neck and turned. Groaning when I saw the smirk on Shuri's face.

"I win outsider. Wakanda forever bitch."

I deactivated my lightsaber, holding my hands up in surrender. Shuri laughed, cheering at her victory. Peter and I couldn't help but cheer too.

One Week Later- July 26th

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh," I repeated to myself as I shifted in my chair anxiously. I couldn't believe what was happening.

T'Challa had mentioned that in the future, when I was old enough, they could give me my own ship. But in order for me to get into the palace and Wakanda, I needed a distinguishing tattoo all the country's citizens had. That one specifically had different markings to show they trusted me with the royal family. Peter had agreed as well, stating we were in it together.

"You'll be numbed, barely able to feel it," Shuri assured, pulling down her own lip to show us her tattoo.

"I still can't believe Aunt May agreed to let me do this," Peter sighed.