Chapter 10

"The bed feels different, why does it feel different?" you thought once you felt another mass in bed that wasn't your own. You weren't guessing for long; all it took was the sensation of something familiar tickling your face. Sure enough once you opened your eyes you were met the familiar sight of head with long brown hair with two unmistakable rabbit ears almost pressed against your face.

Of course this begged the question.

"Why is she in bed with me?"

You gently glanced over the top of her head. Across from you was the bed that you knew with one hundred percent certainty she fell asleep in, the blanket was even half way off which meant she had gotten out of it.

Not that you were complaining; far from it. You were just confused by her sudden appearance in bed with you. Nothing overly intimate beyond kissing took place.

She was still asleep, and you wouldn't dream of waking her up, especially with how peaceful she sounded while sleeping. She laid there breathing softly, occasionally giving off a cute little snore. You felt tempted to peer over to see what her face looked like, only for the risk of waking her up to stop you.

Anyway, you were content to remain where you were. Velvet could explain why she was in bed with you when she woke up. You relaxed yourself back down.

Velvet shifted slightly in her sleep.

It felt like nothing at first. One of her ears lightly touched your head and a foot brushed against your leg. Then several seconds later she did it again and you noticed something else. When she shifted her rear pressed into your pelvic region, resulting in your 'little tyrant' readying itself for carnage; made all the more awkward when taking into consideration that you slept entirely in your underwear.

"Oh no."

Fortunately Velvet didn't seem to be waking up just yet, giving you time to prevent a potential awkward moment. To do this you made tried to think of anything besides Velvet; an impossible task given that she was lying right next to you.

"Think about something else. Think about something else."

Velvet shifted again and gain the same thing happened, only this time when she pressed into you she remained there.

"Velvet that's not helping."

"(Y/n)?" Velvet groaned. "Are you awake?"

"Does she notice it?"

"Is something poking me?"

"She notices."

You gently retracted yourself from her rear into an uncomfortable position with the hopes she wouldn't question it further.

"Morning." you greeted.

"Good morning." she replied with an adorable yawn before suddenly jolting up. You took this as a chance to move aside, sitting at the opposite end while awkwardly turning around so you could both face Velvet while you talked and hide your problem from her until it was gone.

Velvet stood up from the bed and faced you, her face after turning red.

"Did you sleep alright?" you asked, hinting that you were inquiring about why she crawled into bed with you.

"Sorry. It was just really late, and I had to use the bathroom and I was really tired and your bed is closer to it."

"Well you don't have to apologise. The last thing I'm gonna do is complain."