Fresh Eyes...

Foxy's POV

"Springtrap?!What the heck are YOU doing?!?!?"A feminine voice said.

I moved my head to the direction of the voice, My vision was blurry but it adjusted a clearer vision.

Oh...Dang...

The girl was pretty....or hot....Beautiful!She had a body of an angel, curved hips, She had pinkish plump lips and her hair was long and pretty unique.

Her hair was white and pink and her skin was fair and smooth.All of her is...perfect.

What spell is she casting on me?!?!?!Whatever how she did it.It's making me crazy!!!!

"Did you just...."She gasped at Springtrap and pointing at me.

Her nails are a perfectly manicured pastel pink.

AGH!Snap out of it Foxy!

"Umm...."Springtrap muttered and took a glance on me.

"Spring, we are SO gonna talk later!"She said.

"But-But Babe..."Springtrap said.

Babe?!

"Save it!"She said and narrowed her icy blue eyes.

Dazzling...

"Are you ok?"She asked me with a concerned smile.

"Kinda...."I said with a shrug as she put out her hand out to help me up,
I took it as she helped me up.

When I held her hand, Springtrap glared at me with twitched eyes.

You messed with your girlfriend, not me, dummy dum dum...

She shooed the people watching us.

"Hey!Umm...Didn't catch your name though!"I said nervously.

"Oh, Sorry about that.I'm Mangle Montez!And you are?"She smiled sweetly, putting out a hand to shake.

"Mangle Montez?Well, I am Foxy Pirate and I must say, you look REALLY beautiful!Should I call you Princess?"I flirted.

What the heck did I just say?!?!?!

"Princess?!Well, Thanks for the compliment?But can I call you Captain?If you get it.Mangle giggled.

"If I can call you Princess, yes."I smirked.

She giggled.

She's TOO cute!

"Anyway, Are you new here?"Mangle asked.

"Yep!"I said.

"Transferred?or...Suspended?"She asked with a little, mischevious smirk on her face.

"Umm...."I stuttered.

"I'm guessing you're suspended...."She answered the question herself with a quiet laugh at the end.

What the?She....just...guessed right!

"Uh....yeaaaaahhh!"I chuckled, nervously and rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's okay, Spring was also suspended on his last school!"She said with a little frown.

"Sooo...you and Springtrap?"I asked.

"Yeah...Sorry about earlier though, He just...y'know, gets annoyed easily or something."She said with an awkward smile.

"Don't worry!"I said.Then the bell rang which made her gasp.

"I gotta go to my class!See you around Captain..."She smirked.

"See ya....Princess...."I winked.

She smiled, "Of course,"

I watched her walk, with her hips and hair swaying.

I did a little, quiet wolf-whistle to her and smirked.

"I heard that Captain!"She shouted raising a finger.

Oh.....

Hmm....I feel kinda weird...

OH SHIBANANA MY CLASS!

I remembered and quickly ran to my class and I discovered....I have the same class as Mangle...

I quickly ran to the room and opened it and saw Mangle smiling at me with a wink.

"Foxy where have you been?!"My teacher, Ms.Caryll said.

"Uhh...my locker got busted and something when I was about to get my books, but I fixed it!"I lied.

"Where are your books then?It's the first day of school, You are supposed to pick your books tomorrow 12:00!So...for lying AND being late for class, 15 minutes detention!"She said handing me a green paper.

Great...

I looked back and saw Mangle looking at the teacher then to me with a worried face and I stepped out of the room.