You get in, You get OUT!

Toy Bonnie's POV

(6:02)

Damn...I'm getting exhausted listening to these people.But, Must stay active.

"Ok, Thanks for that one, Lefty!"I said.

It went on, and on 'til no on was on the list.

"Alright!Everyone back on stage when I call you."I instructed.

"Nightmare, Fredbear, Freddrickson(Nightmare Freddy) you get to be together, that ok?"I asked.

They nodded their heads.

"Just fill this sheet and give it to me so you can be an official band in school.Sorry you can't get in my band 'cause your TOO metal rock, But luckily, you are still in."I said.

They did a fistbump and walked away.

"Mangle, Toy Chi, Chica, Baby, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, and Bonnet you girls are together, It would sound perfect if you are mushed together."I said as they squealed.

I gave them the sheet and they ran to the picnic tables.

"Candy, Cindy, Charlie, The Rat, The Cat, Penguin.You guys are together."I said.

"Funtime Freddy, Bon Bon, Ennard, and Bidybab.Together."I said.

"Finally, Another boy band...Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, Toy Freddy, Marionette...."I paused.
"You're with me!"I said and they cheered and put fists in the air.

"Alright!!!"They yelled.

"Congratulations!"I laughed.

"The rest in the backstage please come out."I instructed and they came out.

6 people came out.

"I'm sorry, But you have to step away from the stage, Better luck next time."I said and they sighed.

"Hey you!"I said, pointing to the guy who had bad guitar skills."Parctice with that guitar of yours, Okay?"I asked.

"Eh.Sure..."He said.

Me and the guys head to the picnic table with the other groups.All bands were writing on the paper.

"Ok, guys!Lets fill in!"I said.

____________________________________
| Band Name: ______
|
| Members: Role:
|· -
|· -
|· -
|· -
|· -
|· -
|· -
|· -
|
| Genre:
|
| ___________
| Date: Signature
|
|
|Official bands who sign this sheet are |permanent.They attend competitions, Riff
|Off's and other music activities.
|____________________________________

Pretty neat, huh?

"Hm....What should be the bands' name?"I asked.

"Hmm...We are 6 and something that describes our personality and something cool."Bonnie suggested.

"Right!Come on guys lets brainstorm!"I said.

Mangle's POV

SQUEEEEE!!!!I got in!And I am here with my best friends!