Foxy the hero!of Mangle...

Foxy's POV

Me and the guys are gonna go home ding-dang late because this is the last day of practice for this week.
Next Friday is gonna be our first basketball game but Toy Fred insisted to let us go to his place tomorrow noon to practice.

Me and Freddy passed the ball to one another real quick and the others stretched and stuff.

"Alright, Wildcats!"Toy Freddy's voice boomed."Huddle up!".

"Guys, Our first game is next Friday 4 school days left to practice.Let's do this and win this thing.Get your head in the game!Keep your eye on the prize!"Toy Fred said.

"Oh, Boohoo Toy Fred!You kept saying that for the last 2 years and that motivating thing NEVER worked."Springtrap rolled his eyes.

"We need another captain, am I right guys?"Spring chuckled.

"Hm...The 'motivating thing' didn't work 'cause YOU keep on pulling us down, ranting about negative things such as, 'Toy Fred, We are SO gonna lose because of your STUPID motivation!'Well, I got news for ya buddy!You were not a good Co-Captain but a ding dang negative co-captain!And don't even expect that I'd make you the captain!In fact, I think we need a new Co-Captain."Toy Fred said.

"Hm...The only guy who has been working REAL hard THAN the Co-Captain is...Foxy!"Toy Fred said.

"Me!?"I asked, surprisingly.

"Him?!But he was here for 4 days!"Spring complained.

"He worked harder, pumped his muscles harder, shoots better, and makes a good Co-Captain."Toy Fred commented.
"You don't even deserve that title anymore..."Toy Fred glared at Springtrap.

"So Foxy, Would you be honored to be our Co-Captain?"Toy Fred asked and with that, Springtrap's face was so red that he had to storm off.

"Stupid basket players!You are gonna lose because of him!YOU.ARE.GON.NA.LOSE!!!"He growled.

"I-I'd be honored, Fred!"I smiled.

"WOOOO!!!!!"The boys cheered and ruffled my hair.

"Alright!Glad that Spring is out...Let's shoot hoops!"Toy Fred yelled.

Mangle's POV

"Girls, Next Friday is the boys game and our first cheerleading."I started.

"So, For our cheerleading we are 16 more steps away for our routine!"Toy Chica said.

"For the 11th step 2 girls will do a frontflip at the left and right...."I continued and we demonstrated it.

~50 minutes later~

"Good job girls!We'll do theast 6 steps on Monday and do it all at once, ok?Great job!"I smiled.

Ballora's POV

I never knew Mari has muscles and he is super fit-

"Hey Lora!Did you ever think if a pizza guy fall in love with an ice cream girl?"Baby asked, not looking at me.

"I don't know....It is possible though, I mean a boy and girl they can...yeah..."I said, not knowing what the hell I am talking about.

"Huh..."Baby said.

"So~what are you guys doing?"Toy Chica said, popping her head behind us.

"Hey."We said.

"Why are you girls looking so...weird?"Chica asked.

"Chica, What do you know about Freddy?"Baby asked, dreamingly.

Wait.What!?

"Oh, He um-loves pizza, He works in a pizzeria, and um-why are you asking?"Chica asked.