School News

Mangle's POV

After a week, We were still in school with the cold weather.
Like for real, It's cold!
No one could forget about the real Granny especially everyone keeps interviewing us about it.

"OMG!How did you survive!?"

"Dang!That's creepy!"

"How did you get out?!"

"That was SOOOO brave!"

"I thought you would die!"

"Granny is real?!"

"I knew it!"

"Oh gosh!"

And so on...

While walking down the hall, I received glares from Sabrina, Springtrap and their friends.

I sat on my chair and doodled random things until Ms.Jelian came.

"Good Morning class!We all know the incident during the Halloween party about Mangle, Foxy and their friends, Let's just forget about that..."Ms Jelian says and murmers were heard around the room.
"Ahem!Anyway, We will be officially choose the leads as Shawn and Camille at December 5 and our play will be at December 12, our Christmas party and last day for school this year will be December 13 and you will all come back next year January 6, 2019."Ms.Jelian said and adjusted her eyeglasses.

"We are SO gonna get that part Springy!"Sabrina giggled and hold his hand.

"Stupid Sabrina....."Bluetail muttered by my side.

"Stupid as usual...."I said plainly.

*RIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!*

"We're soaring!Flyin'
There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach!"Foxy sang while Chica was tapping the keys and our friends looking at us with a smile.
"Beautiful!"Chica clapped.
"Sabrina and Spring won't have a chance to get that part!"Marionette smirked while Freddy high-fived him.
"Oh, It's gonna be a challenge!Sabrina and Spring would probably get super mad if me and Foxy will get the part!"I said.
"Yep!"Toy Chica said popping the 'P' part.
"You'll get that part!You guys are practicing every free period!"Bonnet said taking a sip of her tea.
"Yeah!"The others agreed.
"Well, we'll see!"I smiled.

Springtrap's POV

"We're sooooaring!!!!Flyin'!!!!!"Sabrina sang on our way to our private dating place.
"Babe!Can you stop singing for once?!"I asked, really annoyed with her.
I have to make her proud at the same time so I could...uh....you know what?Nevermind!
And so I could get all that money she has!
"Don't you like my singing baby?????"She pouted.
"I love it!It's just...uh...rest your vocal chords for a while."I lied.
"Awwww!!!Your so caring!"She said and kissed me on the lips.
Almost everyone!EVERYONE!In school hated me since I broke up with Mangle!That weak puny!And it's all HER fault!For getting me some haters!
I mean, yeah, I may cheated on her for the last 4 months when we still dated.But it's still HER fault!
EVERYTHING IS HER FAULT!
Especially that frickin' Foxy!
Ruining my life!My reputation!EVERYTHING!He is the stupidest guy ever!He stole Mangle from me even if I used her!He became the campus crush!He's the Co-Captain!Every girl likes him!
Fudge him....
I will get my revenge and I will!

"We're soooooaring!!!!!Flyin'!!!!!!"There's not a star in heeeeaven!!!!!!!"Sabrina sang again....

Curse her.

I wish I could punch, kick, and hurt Foxy!

I can right?

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Hey my doggies!!!
Waddup?
I miss you all again!Like everyday!
And here's the chapter!Yeah, It's smol but....
IDK.
Anyway, See you!!!