A killer plan...

Mangle's POV

Wha?What?Who?Where?Where am I?

I slowly woke up and see that I'm in a dark room.
My hands are tied up in a bed and I can't freaking let go.

I tried to pull my hands and feet rom the ropes but it was knotted tight.

"I see your awake, Mangle..."

I looked at the corner and saw Springtrap, smoking.

"SPRINGTRAP!?What do you want?"I shrieked.

"I want you to die..."Springtrap mumbled pulling the cigarette out of his mouth.

I pulled my hands back and forth, trying to escape.

Suddenly, a bolt of electricity ran through my veins,

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"I shouted in pain.The electricity was painful and it stopped.

"Uh, uh, uh...You can't escape.See, These are not ordinary ropes, These are electric wires."Springtrap chuckled and electrecuted me once more then I blacked out.

Minutes later....

I opened my eyes (again!) to see myself in a glass.Tied around the chair with the electric wires.

Springtrap was outside and pressed a specific button and opened the glass door.

I struggled to let myself free and Springtrap lifted my chin and smirked.

"Trying to escape again, eh?Top bad.That will never happen."Springtrap chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Gross....

"F*** you..."I mumbled and tried to wipe my forehead.

I'll never in a million years kiss him ever again.

"You are the worst..."I mumbled.

"You are more!Especially that Foxy."Springtrap growled.

"Why do you want me here!?"I asked.

"Sweetie..."

Then Sabrina appeared,

"We want to destroy you of course!"Sabrina smirked wickedly.

"You ruined everything!Our popularity, Our reputation!And your gonna pay..."Springtrap glared.

"How?"I asked with a pissed look.

"I knew if we'd kidnap you Foxy would go nuts for his girl.So he would probably find you here.Once he does we're gonna snap!And get rid of him.Once and for all."Springtrap said.

"Especially your friends!We don't want any witnesses right?"Sabrina cackled.

"No...Your not gonna do that!"I gasped.

"Of course we will!We will!"Springtrap chuckled and left the room.

Sabrina smirked at Springtrap and then glanced at me.

She kicked me and then pulled me by the hair.

"AH!"I yelled.

"Plot twist!I'm gonna get Foxy!But me and Springy are gonna get rid of you after letting you watch the pain!"Sabrina cackled and slapped me.
"You ruined everything."She said and left the room.

A cold tear fell and everything hurts.

Please don't come here Foxy...
This is better than seeing you hurt too.
I miss my friends and my family.I just wanna chill with the gang and hang out with my siblings and talk to my dad.

Springtrap, Sabrina, Vincent, and a bunch of other guys were laughing, smoking, and drinking beer.
Goldie was kinda fake laughing while twirling his beer.
Then had a guilty look on his face but he brushed it off and went out of the room with the other guys.

Does Golden still has the Golden heart Foxy, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie knew?

🤓

Hey you guys!Waddup?
I know right?Their plan is so brutal!
Is it gonna happen for real though?😧🤔
Anyway, I know we all hope Mangle's gonna be okay, wait....CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE AND SHE'S FREAKING KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!😱
Bad Timing...

Bye!Love you guys forever!

🐾💋