Guy talk!

Foxy's POV

Me and the guys are having a guys night out in Toy Freddy's house so we could practice tomorrow morning.

Damn, He's house is big!He's living room is a basketball court!He's room is full of posters and basketballs.

"So, what are we gonna do here?"Toy Bon asked.He's still invited cause he's our best friend and bandmate!And why not?

"Play ball, video games, stuff, eat, boy stuff, watch movies, prank calls."Toy Fred shrugged.

"So what first?"I asked.

"Games!"We cheered and ran to the big, TV screen Toy Freddy has to play games and watch movies.

"Well, I got Mobile Legends, GTA5, CoC, NBA and 7 more games..."

"GTA sounds sweet..."We smirked and grabbed the controllers.

So we played for 50 something minutes and I discovered Toy Bon was a little bad at it but we taught him a few tricks.

Next, We were gonna do prank calls.The best and funniest thing at a guys night out!

"Come on, come on, come on!Let's use Freddy's phone!"Bonnie says excitedl while Freddy grabs his phone and started dialing 911.

Hehehehehehehe....

"Hello-"

"OH MY GOD!!!YOU HAVE TO HELP MEH!"Freddy yelled.

"Why?And what adress?"

"JUSTIN BIEBER BROKE IN MAH HOUSE AND I AM IN MAH HOUSE!!!!HALP MEH NOW!!!!!HE'S SINGING BABY!!!!HALLPPPPPPP!!!"Freddy yelled while me and the guys laughed.

"Wait...Justin Bieber?!What ad-"

"HALLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!"Freddy yelled.

"OMG!JUST WAIT!I'LL CALL PAPARAZZI!WHAT ADRESS?!"

Freddy snickered and answered "Yo Mama's belly!"

All of us laughed while the woman on the phonr ended the call, probably ticked off.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!"We laughed 'til we were out of breath.

"Oh My God!Dude, you are crazy as fudge!"Mari laughed with tears on his eyes.

"My turn!My turn!"I said excitedly and grabbed my phone.I closed my eyes and randomly pressed a number and it started ringing.

Mangle's POV

"Oh my goodness Toy Chi!Look what you did to my hair!Why'd you put yogurt!?"Baby shrieked looking at the mess in her hair.

"Well says here if you put yogurt in your hair it has a glossy finish and we need tomorrow for school when you see Freddy!"Toy Chica explained and led Circus Baby to the bathroom."But TC, It's saturday tomorrow!"Baby cried.

Circus Baby told us she likes Freddy since the first day of school during auditions when she sand Call Me Maybe.

Ring

Ring

Ring

I looked at my phone and see Foxy calling me.
What does he want?

"Who's that Mang?Is it your wittle lover?"Chica teased as she manicured Bonnet's nails.

"Haha!"I laughed sarcastically and answered the phone.

"Hello-This is Bonnie and please tell Chica I love her than my homework!"

Wait?What?

"Dude!Shut up!"A boy's voice can be heard in the backround and a laugh.

"Tell her I wanna mawwy her than my homewor-"

"Dude, What the hell are you doing!?Anyway, Nope, Not true don't tell her!Pfft!Why would I like her!?"Bonnie said.

"Uhh...Well, This is Mangle-"

"Mangle!?"Foxy's voice is heard in the background."Hi Mang, what's up?!"

"Nothing much.But, what was that!?And-Wait, are you doing prank calls and having a sleepover?"I smirked.

"Well, yeah and I didn't realize it was you cause I did YOLO mode in my contacts and probs pressed you so that's what happened.And it's a guys night out,"Foxy explained.

"Wow...And should I tell her?"I asked, meaning telling Chica Bonnie loves her.

Which was a coincidence cause she loves him too!

"NO!DO NOT TELL HER!NOPE!"Bonnie yelled.

"Okay, okay!"I laughed."See you guys!"I said.

"See you!"Foxy said and ended the call.

"Who's her?"Chica asked.

"No one!"I smiled.

"Sure..."She replied and did Bonnet's hair.

"Mean Girls anyone?"I asked, preparing my favorite movie.

"YASSS!!!❤️❤️❤️"They yelled and grabbed a few chocolates and pizza's.

Foxy's POV

"Ahahaha..."We laughed with tears in our eyes and finally shut up.Minus, the stiffling laughter....

"Woah!Dude, you like Chica?"Toy Bonnie smirked.

"No!"Bonnie grumped.

"Yes!"We teased.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"Bonnie grumped then realized that we switched the Yes and No thing."Damn it!"He muttered.

"You do like her!!!Hahahahahahhaa!!!"Toy Bonnie laughed.

"What's so funny?Laugh at Foxy who quickly took the phone from my hand when he heard the word Mangle..."Bonnie smirked.

Screw you Bonnie...

All of them turned to me while their lips were slowly forming a smirk.

No, please no!

"You guys...Are you thinking what the hell I am thinking...."Bonnie smirked.

"I think so.."Toy Freddy smirked.

"Foxy is in loooovvvveeeee!"They teased and wiggled their brows.

"No!I am not!In love!"I defended myself.

"Well, Explain this!"Freddy said an pulled out his phone and went to a CCTV app for his pizzeria and-

Crap...

He showed all of us a video back a the business party where we were sneaking out of the pizzeria and I hugged her.

"Ooh!!!"The guys smirked.

"And let's not forget this part!"Freddy smirked so this had to be bad!

He clicked another scene where me and Freddy were talking.

"I am in love with her..."I said in the video while they all looked at me with cheesy grins.

"No!Not this song!"I yelped.

"Foxy and Mangle!Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"They teased.

"Oh my god guys!"I facepalmed as they continued teasing me.

"Sorry bro, I had to,"Freddy smirked at me.

"Just, Don't tell anyone!"I sighed.

"Hey!Let's watch a movie!"Marionette suggested and we all nodded in agreement.

"How about--A romance movie?I think Foxy is in a mood for that..."Bonnie smirked.

"No!Just-AGHHHH!!!"I sighed while they laughed and patted my back.