The Date

Mangle's POV

*Beep Beep Beep Beep!*

SLAM!

Ugh!!!!

Stupid alarm!Disturbing good dreams!

And on a Saturday?

Wait, Oh my god!How could I forget!?I have a date with Foxy this noon!

I ran to the bathroom and did a quick bath and changed into comfy clothes and plan on what to wear later.

I started messing my closet until my phone rang.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hey!Mangle, Me and the girls are going there!Except for Chica, She's busy...with stuff...Anyway, We're outside by the gate.Mind opening it?"She asked.

"Sure."I said and walked downstairs and pressed a little button on the remote that controls all doors, gates, garage and stuff.

"It's opening, See you!"She said and hung up.

The doorbell rang and I excitedly opened it.

The girls were out with grins and bags of cosmetics and clothes.

Where did they get all those?!

"Wow.Hey!Where did you get those?It's like 6:45, Malls are closed."I said shockingly.

"Oh don't be silly!We went shopping last night!"Bonnet giggled.

"Aww....You guys are sweet!"I gushed.

"Anything for a bestie!"They smiled and walked in.

Toy Chica grabbed my hand and ran in my room.

"Come on!We don't have much time!"Toy Chica hurried and grabbed her 'makeover suitcase' and placed it on the table and opened it.

The cover above had a giant mirror with lights and below the suitcase were brushes, make-ups, lipstick of different colors, nail polishes, and many more.

"Wow!That's girly...Eh, Whatever!"Funtime Foxy said and shrugged.

"It's 6:50!We have time..."I shrugged and they raised a brow.

"Or not..."I shrugged.

"Come on!Fresh up your face and put a loosed clothing!"Toy Chica said and pushed me in the bathro.

I washed my face and wore a sleeveless loose shirt and shorts.

They let me sit down on a high chair and set up music with my speaker and played Side to Side.

Ballora did my hair and used a hair curler to curl my hair a bit and make it look like a natural wavy look.

Toy Chica did my make-up with the help of Baby and Bonnet with Ballora and Funtime Foxy......DJ and food....I know.

Toy Chica did my lip first and used a light pink lip gloss.

"Hey Bae, Can you give me the mascara on the left side near the brushes!"TC directed Baby and Baby did what she was told.

She did make-up here and there while Funtime Foxy groaned at the sight of make-up....

"Voila!"TC squealed and twirled the seat and stopped it at the mirror and wow...