Investigation

Foxy's POV

Wow.

We just arrived at Mari's place and damn, it was freaking big!

"Let's go in the room,"Mari said and we followed him.

1 minute later....

"Alright!"Bonnie declared who was acting as Sherlock.
"We got a business card!First clue, It says the adress is that weapon shop!We need answers so we gotta go there!"Bonnie said.
Suddenly, Bonnet's phone rang.
"Hello?"Bonnet asked and put it on speaker.
"We just finished the missing posters, and someone said she found the same girl in a car.She thinks that the plate number is 7DZY 5909, A black van heading outside of town!"Melody said.
"Wow!Thanks about that and for everything Melody!"Bonnet said.
"Np!"Melody said and ended the call.

"Second clue!Right on time!"Toy Freddy said."Outside of town....Crap!They're taking her somwhere!"Foxy said.
"I'll call the police,"Mari said and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Yo!This is Mari, The guy earlier and um...We were told that they were heading outside of town, plate number's, 7DZY 5909.Black van."Mari said.

"Alright, Me and the cops gonna search now.We'll call you back!"He said and ended the call.

"Okay, Guys...I'm gonna search what possible places Mangle could be outside of town."Bonnie said.

"Yeah...."We agreed and went home.

When I reached home, Mom knew about the news since it was on TV and the posters.

She got teary-eyed, especially my sister.

I went up to my room and cried.

I don't want to lose her.That sick b*stard!I'm gonna-

Knock Knock Knock

Foxina went in and sat down beside me.

"Hey...It's okay...I'm sure the cops will find her!But is there anything I can do?"She asked.

I shook my head,

"Okay...If you need me am obviously in my room."Foxina said and walked out.

It was our night, The night we performed a musical together, The last day of school for this year, Our Christmas party...

I listened to the song 'Breaking Free'.
Damn it!I miss her so much,
I was about to give her a present.I was about to kiss her.I was about to hug her.I love her.

Damn you Springtrap.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling wishing Mangle is okay.