First game

6:00

The First Game!!!

Foxy's POV

Me, Foxina and mom were at the basketball court waiting for the game to start.

Mom and Foxina chose a seat and I went to my locker.

Marionette, Freddy, and Toy Freddy were already there passing balls at each other.

"Hey guys!"I said.

"Hey!Ready for your first game?"Toy Fred smirked.

"Pfft!Yeah!I was born ready!"I smirked.

"Sure!"Mari laughed and everyone in the team were already here.

"Okay guys...We have 7 more minutes left to the game.I know we can do this!"Toy Fred said.

"Let's win this thing!"I yelled proudly and the guys cheered.

"Come on guys!Change into this!"Toy Fred yelled and placed a big box full of our basketball jerseys.

We admired the designs until Toy Fred blurted out.

"I mean change NOW guys!"He yelled and we changed to our jerseys.

Mangle's POV

"Girls!Change into this!"I yelled and gave them their cheerleading uniforms.

They really liked it though!They kept admiring the design and look.

(Imagine it red and white with the word 'Wildcats', White sneakers, and gold pom poms.The form of their outfit is like the picture above.Best one I could find.)

"Yeah.I know, It looks good!So put it on so you could snag some boys to the dance!"I joked and they changed.
Me and TC picked out the outfits and since TC is a Fashion Queen, You could always trust her when it comes to this.
At the back of my outfit has the word 'Captain' in sparkly, silver letters and Toy Chica's says 'Co-Captain' in sparkly, pink letters.
Before the game starts we did a few moves in our cheerlead.
My siblings were in the bleachers waiting and cheering.Too bad dad isn't here....and mom.

I have to visit the boys and wish them good luck!

I ran to their lockers and TC grabbed my arm.

"Hey, where are you going?"She asked.

"Wishing the boys good luck!"I said.

"Me and the girls are gonna come too!You know their crushes are there!"TC winked.

"Sure!"I smiled and TC grabbed our friends and ran to the lockers.

Foxy's POV

I removed my shirt and grabbed my jersey and about to put it on until someone knocked.

All the boys looked at the door and saw the cheerleaders with their eyes wide open.

Mangle's POV

I knocked the door ans when Foxy turned around...Oh My God he has abs....

I staed at it and shook my head and faced at Foxy.My friends were blushing and stared at their crush's abs...

Sheesh.

"Hey Mang, Sup?"Toy Freddy asked WITH a jersey.

"Good..."I said attempting not to look at Foxy's abs and failed miserably.

Toy Freddy came closer to my ear and chuckled.

"Looking at Foxy's abs?"He teased.

"Shut up!"I said and punched him playfully on the shoulder.