Way to the hellhole

Mangle's POV

Me and the gang planned to go together in Toy Freddy's minivan instead of the school bus.Plus, It's gonna be a 2 hour trip to Camp Larksong.
I set the last bag down the long stairs, Finally!
I packed last night for soo long since I was pretty busy and now I decided to wear a batman tank top and black shorts and white sandals.
I looked at my siblings who was holding their laughter because for the past 36 minutes I was bringing all 5 bags down the super long stairs!
And they were no help whatsoever.
Funtime Foxy was already done packing.SHE only brought a small backpack with wrinkled clothes there.SHE did not bring some requirements though such as deodorant, powder, etc., etc.

*Beep Beep!*

"Funtime Foxy!Let's go!"I squealed.
"Hellhole here we come."sHE grumbled and wore HEr backpack.
Before I could grab one of my bags, Foxy, Toy Bonnie, Freddy, Bonnie, and Marionette went in and grabbed my baggages.
"We knew you'd bring many stuff Mang!"Toy Bon chuckled.
"Harhar!"I laughed sarcastically.
"Morning Captain!"I said and kissed Foxy.
"Morning Princess!"Foxy said and placed my bags at the back part of the minivan.
"Hey Mangle!"Toy Freddy called from the drivers seat.
"Yo!"I said.I looked back at the house and waved goodbye to my siblings.
"Next stop!Chica's place!"Toy Freddy said while me, Foxy, Toy Bonnie, Bonnie, Toy Chica, Marionette, Baby, Freddy, Bonnet and Funtime Foxy were eating breakfast.
We fetched Chica and then Ballora and we went to Camp Larksong.
Toy Freddy's minivan was really big so we lay down the floor with our phones and stuff.

"Next!We are headed to-"

"The hellhole!"We cut Toy Freddy off, not that excited we are going to a haunted camp.

"Good luck y'all!"Freddy grumbled.
"This is gonna be one heck of an adventure!"Bonnie said.
"Let's hope we make it out alive!"Bonnet sighed.
Toy Chica and I sat up and cheered them up.
"Come on guys!Let's have some fun!Let's just NOT think about it!"I said then Toy Bonnie played a song 'Good Time'.

(Just the music, not video)

"Whoo!!!"We laughed and lay down or backs.
"Your right, Let's just have a good time at the camp!"Toy Bonnie said.The school bus passed by and we peeked at the window.
Many students were in there with sweats and fanning themselves.

Lol!

One of the students looked at us and we waved.
He waved back and called the others to look at us and they gasped and was all jealous and sad.

"Poor them!"Bonnet pouted.
"Heh..."Toy Bon smirked.

"1 more hour left guys"Toy Freddy reported.

"To be honest, I'm still worried!"Chica said.
"We all are!"Foxy mumbled.
"Oh, Puh-Leeze!This might be fun!"Funtime Foxy smirked.

Ohhh No.

"Why don't we go haunting for the doll?"SHE smirked.

We gasped.

"Did you even listen to the story?!"Toy Chica shrieked.

"This might be fun!"SHE grinned.

We all thougt for a moment.

"Actually, I think it's a pretty good idea!"I smirked.

"What!?"Baby shrieked.

"It might be a cool experience!"I stated.
"I'm with her!"Foxy said.I squealed and hugged him.
"I'm in!"Freddy and Baby said.
"Us too!"Marionette and Ballora said.
"Don't forget me!"Toy Freddy said.
"I'm going!"Bonnet and Toy Bonnie said.
We all looked at Toy Chica who was nervously shaking.
TC shook her head stubbornly and huffed.
Toy Bon scooted closer to TC and whispered something to her.
Toy Chica sighed and looked at us with a straight face.
"Fine."She said.
"YESSS!!!"We squealed and hugged her.
"But if I see that particular doll on my house, It's your guys fault!"She huffed.
"Hahahaha!Fine!"We laughed and got back to our phones listening to music.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You have reached your destination!"

We all gasped in fear and looked at each other.

"Were here guys!Let's-"Toy Freddy said then looked at us weirdly.Since we were hugging each other tightly like babies....
"Stop acting like babies and grow up!"Toy Freddy laughed then grabbed our bags.
"Good Morning students!I guess you have came early?"A woman in a camping suit said.
We all nodded.
"Well, I am Lela Schmidt!Mike Schmidt's twin sister.
"Oh!Nice to meet you I'm Mangle and these are my friends!"I said and shook her hand.
"Perfect!"Ms.Lela said and looked at Toy Bonnie and Bonnet.
"Ah!I remember you!You two went here last summer!"Ms.Lela said to Toy Bon and Bonnet who were shuffling nervously and nodded.
"You may choose your location on where you'll put your tents!You may start setting up your tent!"Ms.Lela said.
"Thank you!"I said then we walked somewhere randomly.
"So where do you guys wanna st-"

"There!"Toy Chica squealed and pointed an area near a beautiful lake.
"Seems great!Let's set up our tents!"I said and grabbed my pink tent and set it near Foxy's tent.

*SMACK!*

We all turned around and saw Freddy with a red mark on his cheek.
His tent was like...A couch with needles?
"Freddy!What the heck?!"Baby said and helped Freddy with his tent.
"Lemme help you!"Baby said.
"Ok?"Freddy said and threw his camping book somewhere.
"Cute!"TC commented.
"He took her out on a friendly date!"Ballora said behind us.
"What?!"Me and the girls shrieked.
"Shh!They hang out like many times already!"Ballora smirked.
"Do you think Freddy was the one who asked her out to the prom?"Chica asked.
"I don't think, Freddy IS the one who asked her out!"Ballora whispered.
"Ohhh..."We nodded and continued fixing our tents.
After fixing those tents, we were eating junkfoods and stuff like that.At 4:00 PM we headed to the main camping lounge since Ms.Lela and her team will discuss about camping and here's what I got:
•There will be bears everywhere.
•There are bear traps so watch out!
•The CR is NOWHERE to be found!
•Breakfast starts at 6:30 AM sharp!
•Dinner also starts 6:30 PM sharp!
•There are crocodiles
•You can get rid of crocodiles by poking their eye.
•Bugs are everywhere!
•Poison Ivy's are also everywhere!
•You HAVE to sleep during 9:00 or 10:00 PM.
•Don't go too far when hiking

And that's some important information I could get.
Well, Isn't this camp great?
Notice sarcasm.
We went to the cafeteria to eat dinner and they were serving Spaghetti and Macaroni.
At the other table we overheard some students talking about MaryAnn....Great.

"Ugh!Ew, ew, GROSS!"Sabrina said choosing a nice chair to sit that is not made of wood...

But all chairs were made of wood.

"This is not cool!They don't have any aircons!They don't have a maid and a bathtub!Eurgh!!!"Sabrina stomped her feet.
"Geez someone needs to remind her were in a camp!"I said.
"I feel Springtrap is having a time of his life!"Foxy chuckled looking at Springtrap trying to cool down Sabrina.
"Glad I got you!"Foxy smirked then I nuzzled on his chest.
"Awww"The girls swooned.
After eating dinner we headed back to our own campfire in our area and sat down.
Toy Bonnie and Bonnie gave us a pack of marshmallows to make s'mores!My favorite thing about camp!
We roasted the marshmallows and ate them and talked about life.
Circus Baby insisted that we'd do Horror stories and we did, Funtime Foxy started saying a horror story.
"This one's a true story guys...One night, A group of teens which consisted of 6 girls, 6 boys, and 1 tomboy, went haunting on a creepy forest.They found an abandoned, broken house and went in.Suddenly, One of the boys dissapeared, Then 2 girls, Then 3 boys, Then 4 girls dissapeared, Then the last 2 boys dissapeared and the tomboy was the only one left.SHE slowly went in one of the rooms and saw a doll and-"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!"Toy Chica said."Are the teens us?!Cause we have 6 girls, 6 boys, and 1 tomboy!Are you saying were gonna die?!"Toy Chica asked fearfully.
"What!?No!"Funtime Foxy said.
"Phew!"We sighed.
"YOUR gonna die!Toy Chica said WERE and that's wrong!I'm gonna live in my story!"Funtime Foxy cackled.
We all facepalmed.
"And speaking of, It's time to go haunting..."Funtime Foxy excitedly said.
"Grab your flashlights!We have a doll to catch!"Funtime Foxy said fiercely.
"Are we what now?Ghostbusters?!"Foxy asked.
"No.DOLLBUSTERS!"Funtime Foxy said then ran to a random part of the woods.
While we were all preparing our stuff.
Suddenly, Funtime Foxy ran back and muttered.

"Forgot my flashlight..."

"Death and evil here we come!"Toy Bon said.