Screw Monday!

Time Skip to Monday

Foxy's POV

Me and the guys were done practicing basketball for our big game THIS Friday!

Me and Foxina headed to school while everyone was there suffering because it's Monday.The worst day of the week.

Everyone groaned shutting their lockers.Haha, their moods matched the weather cause it was TOTALLY raining hard.Luckily, This time it was hard, When me and Foxina were driving our motorcycle's it rained a little but we wore black leather jackets so, were not that wet.

Mangle shut the door and sighed and turned around to face me.

"Hey Mang!"I greeted.

"Hey!And stop scaring me like that!"She said and playfully punched me in the shoulder.

"Sure princess, What's up?"I asked.

"The moody, cloudy weather is up.Ugh!It's freezing!Even in school!They still activate the aircons EVEN on cold, rainy days!"She complained cause she was wearing sleeveless white dress with a gold belt and pink bow in the middle.She looks good on it though...

"Here you can borrow my jacket!"I offered handing her my jacket.

"Are you sure?Aren't you gonna freeze or something?"She asked.

"Nah!It's cool.Plus, Princesses need warmth if they want to..."I smirked while putting the jacket on her.

"Haha!"She laughed sarcastically and had the jacket on already.

I looked at her and damn, she rocked in that outfit!

"Wow...."I sighed.

"What?"She asked.

"You look...good, or amazing, or awesome...as usual."I smiled.

"Thank you!"She smiled and we both took a little walk and went to homeroom to meet the others.

"Is your shin alright?"I asked.

"Yeah, Thanks again though, for helping me."She said.

"Hi Mangle!"The girls greeted her while the boys greeted me.

"Hey!"We both replied and went to our seats.

"Wow!Mangle, your rockin' in your outfit today!Especially that jacket of yours!"TC complimented.

"Thanks!This jacket belongs to Foxy though!"She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"It's FOXYSSSSS!?"The girls said excitedly.

Mangle nodded and they acted all crazy and stuff.
The boys just smirked at me remembering that other night where Freddy and Bonnie revealed my love for Mangle.
Let's just hope they won't make it obvious.

"Hey Foxy, Remember that night when we did a call and when you heard Mangle-"Mari started but I cut him off.

"Haha!That's a very nice story!"I yelled and Ms.Jelian came in.

"Good Morning class, Oh my goodness!It's freezing!"She said and adjusted her scarf.

"Good Morning!"We greeted her.

The speaker thing screeched then Principal Schmidt's voice boomed.
"Students, The basketball game is this Friday so all players and cheerleaders will have an early practice 1:30-4:00.And I am going to announce that next Saturday will be our first junior prom!Tickets are found in the cafeteria.Ask your dates out before Saturday.Letters will be handed by your adviser for more information.Good Day!"He announced.