Old Home

Lizzys P.O.V

People say home is with family but not in my case my mom and dad dead in a car crash when i was 3 years old i was with my babysitter Dan as once a month they went on a date night and left me with him.

Since i can remember my parents always had a date night together to forget about everything just that one night just them together before I car into the picture.

It was the last Saturday of the month as my mom and dad DATE NIGHT gose. My dad got home from work as my mom stays home to look after me he walks in picks me up and gives me a kiss before working over to mom in the kitchen.

He walks up to her and looks in her eyes you can see stars in they eyes it looks so magical like a fairytale or what you see in the in movies can you get that in real life just like they do or is it just them little did I no.

That will be the last memory of them i would know.

He gose in the shower as my mom gets ready by doing her hair and make up before putting on her dress (if you would like to see the dress plz follow me on instagram naomimurs412 all pictures will be on there) he get out and dose his hair and get dressed before Dan comes to look after me for the night.

As the door gose we all go down stairs me in my dads arms as my mom answers the door its Dan he comes in and gives me a kiss on the forehead before my dad hands me over for the night.

My mom tells him some stuff before we kiss and wave good bye.

Parents P.O.V

Its the last Saturday of the month james needed to go to work so I stay with lizzy we did some painting and went to the park for a picnic.

After a couple of hours at the park we went home to wait for james and so I can clean as lizzy has a nap.

I get home put lizzy to bed and began to clean and prepare lizzys dinner.

Lizzy done with her nap and she wanted to watch sabrina the teenage witch as she loves it.

Its 5 o'clock time for lizzy to have her dinner i walk in to the living room to get lizzy and as I look at lizzy I see that james has her in this arms she is a daddys girl I walk to james and lizzy and give them a kiss before taking lizzy to the kitchen for her dinner.

After lizzy had her dinner I take her up stairs to have a bath and get her in her pjs ready for Dan.

James gose in the shower as I get ready by doing my make up and hair, then james gets out the shower and he dose his hair and get dressed before helping me zip up my dress.

james picks up lizzy as we walk down stairs to wait for dan to come as we are walking down the stairs the door goes so I answer it, its dan so he comes in and gives lizzy a kiss on the forehead as he always does I tell him were the numbers for if he need me or james like always but he knows and he tells my that he got it and to have great night so james gives lizzy a hug and kisses and he passed her to me, I tell her I love before passing lizzy to dan and walking out the door.

We get into the car and drive away to the restaurant its like 35mins drive I put the radio on and there it was our wedding song Berlin ~ Take my breath away playing and me and james are singing along to it, it starts to rain and befor we new its we could not see to roads at all the rain was that bad we was on the middle of no where all we see are trees.

James tells me he will drive on slowly to the restaurant we pull out of the layby need he drives slowly like he sed he would as we tured the corner it was black I was cold I liked at james he had blood all over his face I started to panic calling he to answer me I put me hand on his and prayed as I opened my eyes i see flashing lights coming towards us i thank god somebody can help use, I started feeling waek and could not keep my eyes open I was gone again.

Paramedics P.O.V

We got a call to a car crash as we made our way to the location of the accident we got there in 4mins. We pulled up we check both people at the scene and the male was pronounced dead, the woman was in at out most of the time was we got her in the ambulance we started to drive back to the hospital and her heart stop again she well need to be rushed in to theatre I did CPR on her for 5mins before I called it time.

Dans P.O.V

Its 11.15pm and lizzys asleep and james and lilly are not home yet it not like them to be late home so I go and call them on the house phone. as I start typing the number in there's a knock at the door, so i put the phone down and go an answer it, it's the police, i ask them what is up? and they ask if they can come in to talk i tell them yes but they have to be quiet as lizzy is asleep and i do not want her to wake up. They call me when i ask them if they wanted a drink they said now and tell me to set down, so I do.

We have some bad news, it's about james and lilly Robertson they was in a car accident earlier this evening and unfortunately they both died we know they have a daughter named lizzy and we need to put her into a foster home. This can't be happening what's going to happen to lizzy? they can't just take away she needs me, where will she go? who will she be with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Helloooooo I am back doing a new book I hoped you like the first part and in the next couple of chapters we will meet niall wooohooooo

plz vote comment and follow me on here + I have instagram naomimurs412 what you come follow and I will be adding pics from the books I am doing as I jt done it so you can see the clothes and that.

twitter is @naomiheydon if you wanna chat about the books and more.

:) :) :) :) :)