First Day At Work

Lizzys P.O.V

I wake up at 6 in the morning to get ready and have cook breakfast for me and dan.

so I get out of my nice warm bed and grabbed my phone before handing to the bathroom for my shower, I walked in the bathroom and put my music on one direction they don't know about us came on one of my favourite songs by them I like them all but we all have that one or two you like best and they don't know about us and little things is mine.

I put the shower on and got undress and jumped in letting the hot water run down my back and in my long brown hair before washinh my hair and body. I got out and put the towel around my body before walking over to the mirror to brush my hair and puting it in to a ponytail out of my face to brush my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom singing to myself and picking out my clothes for the big day I went with cream and black lace bress and a black blazer with black and cream shoes and gold accessories, I put them on apart from the blazer wand walked to my dresser and dryed my hair and put it curly into a ponytail with the little bits down by my eras and put my make up on with some eyeliner and corel lipstick on before heading to the kitchen to cook breakfast eggs it is as dan walks out of this room half a sleep and seats down at the table waiting before he get ready.

after eatting dan went to get ready so went and to my room to get my bag and blazer be ended playing my guitar and singing to myself sitting and the end of my bed lost in the music as dan knocks me door and fell out the bed laughing he never hear me before, you am so good at that watching you just you make playing the guitar look easy and you voice is amazing I did not no to can do that and make it look effortless he sed I smiled at him and he helpped me up and me saying ready to go and putting my things up and walking to the door.

we got in the car to drive good nows were he not telling me as so I put the radio on, about 5mins in to the drive to god knows were I had I text its just a number so I opened it up

Hey its niall we meet yesterday, hows the head and what you doing later, wanna meet up and go for some food :)

I must have the biggest smile and my face on my face now and god knows how red my face is but what the hell lets text him back

Hey niall the heads all good thanks for asking, I am just on my way to work with dan first day so nervous :/ and dan not telling were we are going and what I am going to be doing just sed that I am a personal assistant, and I don't know what time we will be done but I can always text later wen I am if thats okay with you :)

I best save that to my phone befor I forget to

text from niall

happy that your head is ok haha and don't be nervous you will be okay just dont walk into the walls haha okay I am just waiting for the meeting to start what is in 20mins but me and the boys are waiting to meet new staff and okay may see you later then :)

niall horan please don't laugh at me walking into that wall yesterday it was so embarrassing thats not the way I would of like to of meet one direction well I am out side of the building now its soo big so I will text later wen I am free :)

we pulled up to this big building dan still has not told me want I am doing yet just that i an a personal assistant we park the car and walking in to the front desk to get some things like id and that and walked to the elevator floor 12, the door opens and we was meet by two men welcoming use and taking use to meet who ever we stop out side a door and telling dan some things befor turning to me and smiling I have heared so much about you lizzy and its a pleasure to meet you but before you go in this room I need toy to go and get some water 10 to be exact just go down the hall turn left and it be on your right and I can talk to dan and meet you in the room he sed I smile at him and sed so it down the hall turn left and it will be on my right and it was nice meeting you to so off I went to get the water.