Days Later

its been a couple days and me and dan have had a heart to heart its been very emotional but I am happy that he told me we bonded more.

I get up to have a shower and to see what the day brings me I wash my body and hair and get out and walk to my room to find some clothes I look out the window to see the sun is shining  so I op for a white tank top grey skirt short at the front long at the back black sandals some sunglasses black and white polka dot bag and a necklace before going to see dan and get breakfast.

I walk out to the kitchen and it smell nice I say smiling at him

i am making PANCAKES he tells me 

I ask him what we was doing today he tells me that we are going shopping as tomorrow we start work and you need the right clothes and before you ask I not telling you with a big smile on his face.

We sat down and eat the pancakes.

Dans P.O.V

Lizzy walks into the kitchen and tell me it smells nice i told her i was cooking pancakes.

she asked me what we are doing today? and i tell her that we are going shopping to get her some work clothes as you know i have i new job and its working with One Direction but i am not telling her that till tomorrow i know she loves them as she told me she loved watching them on X Factor.

we go get in the car and i start to drive to town i ask her were she likes to shop and if its sells business\ classy things and that she tells me about primark so i head to primark and park up the car and we walk in its so big. we walk in and she gone she must love this shop as I walk round to find I see they have mens clothes, I may need some help with this just need to find her.

wen I got to her her hands was full I mean full, I ask her whats all of this and you know what I got yes thats right I needed more clothesthats what they all say, she passed me the clothes and  tells me to follow her, so I did and ended spending 1 hour looking at shoes yes shoes.

before we go lizzy can we go to the mens part as I need some help pick some clothes not as much as you but some her blue eye are looking at me so big and will the biggest smile on her face that I have seen her perfect white teeth she just like her mom in that 1 minute I was 17 and looking at her mom all over again, she stops smiling and looks at me like I was crazy and asked me if I was okay? yes I say you are so much like your mom she went red in the face and grabs my hand to the men part.

Lizzys P.O.V

what can I say to that thanks thats silly so I just grab his hand to mens part, we here and I don't no what he needs hell I hqve never shops for boy thing in my life yes I may be 18 years old be I never have a proper boy friend.

I called Dan over and asked him what he is looking for and I may need help as I never shop for men before, he looks lost just like me now I can feel myself going red in the face.

he tells me he needs some new clothes for work okay that may be easy I hope I tell him tl go and seat down over there and I will go and have a look and come back to show you and to see if you like it.

its been 10mins and now I just need food I hope we can go and get food after this I think its just me in this place now maybe about 10 people I keep walking round till I walk into a walk and fell down I think I may have blacked out for a couple of minutes or I have gone to hevan I have 5 boy/ men standing round me still I can't see how they are as my eye are still blurred, I sit up and say why put a walk in the middle of a shop thats silly be thats me silly and weird before I can ask one of them to help me up they are all laughing.

okay okay shows all can someone help me up so I can pay for my thing and get out of here for food 4 of the boys are laughing again and one helps me up to my feet he holds me for abit and asked if I am okay and what do I say ha you sound like niall horan from one direction thats funny they all laughed again till I open me eye and its not blurred now and look all to say thank you for helping me.

I go as white and just stair at the one boy in front of me green eyes and curly hair OMG YOUR HARRY STYLES and put my hands to my mouth yes I am love are you okay you look like you seen a ghost? he says NO NO I am good thanks and thanks for helpping me and that be I must go to my friend now and help him pick his clothes for work tomorrow, so I pick all yhe clothes up and turn the them to say thank you again as I am about to walk away one grads my hand so I look at my hand before looking to see how got it its so warm and it feels right I need to now who got my hand naill horan I look in to this eyes now I know I have blue eyes but him Woooow its like the sea.

Would you like to come with this to get some food? he asked Noo Noo I cant do that sorry I say well can I get your number then and go and go get some food another time he says I like at him for a couple of minutes before saying pass me your phone then he dose and I put my number in it before passing it back and saying bye to them all and walked to dan.

Dan I have some things for you to look at and I just meet ONE DIRECTION jumping up and down what did you just say you meet ONE DIRECTION he says yes I did with the biggest smile on my face.

Dans P.O.V

Did she just say what I think she said how? went? what? 

okay cool I sed now what did you find for me as I would like to pay and go and get food I tell her and thinking that I carnt tell her now that she going to be working with one direction puls I wanna see her face wen she dose she shows me the clothes that she picked up alot of them okay okay I want food and I picked 6 outfits for you to look at she sed she showed them me me and for her first time going this she did will and picked 4 of the 6 she picked okay  now let go and pay so will can go and get some food and its on me.

10 bags later we walk to the car and put them in the boot before walking over the road to nandos

we picked a seat and ordered drinks and we just talk wen I say we I meet her and all about meeting one direction will I mean walking in to a walk what I did laugh at that part the waitress came back with drinks and ask what we wanted to eat and we ordered

aftre talking and eatting we made our way back to the flat to unpack what we got and to watch a movie and have a good nite sleep ready for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wooohoooooo she meet them now what do you think of how they meet I think it was funny

sorry about spelling and that not the beat at it but plz let me no what you think of the book and what you would like to see are just plan a date for her and niall or be mean and did it to for louis liam harry or zayn whatever you like

and plz vote I like getting them it makes my day

thanks naii xoxox