15 Years later

Lizzy P.O.V

I don't remember much about my mom and dad i was 3 when they died and i got put into a foster home. They was nice people but it wasn't my mom and dad i miss them a lot and the one thing that kept me going for years was music i learn to play guitar and started writing my own music it was my own space just me no one else.

I see dan once a months as on my 16th birthday my foster parents gives me a letter it was from dan the day I got taken away, he always tells me about my mom and dad it make me sad not knowing them as long as he did.

But today i was going to meet dan been 2 months since i last seen him he's been working a lot and couldn't get time off to come and see me but i was going to see him had a part time job and saved my money to buy train tickets to london.

He's the only person that knows about my mom and dad the only person that knows me for me, he nose my likes and dislikes, i know he cares about me I tell him anything not like my foster parents it's nice to know that he stuck around and helped me get through the death of my parents.

So i packed my suitcase and grabbed my guitar and got ready to leave for the train station i said bye to my foster parents and my step brothers and sisters as they say.

I got to the train and took my seat put my headphones in and started to play my music to pass the time away as its 1 hours and 15 minutes, i text dan telling him i'm on the train as he will be meeting me there i can't wait to see him it's been a long time and i know i can talk to him about anything.

As i'm waiting to get off the train i see dan and i get so excited i wanted the train to stop so could you jump off and run to him and give him a hug and tell him how much i missed him he's the only person i know i don't know any of my mom and dads family as they didn't come and find me and i'm not going to start now.

Dan takes my bags and walks me to his car to go to his flat were i will be staying for the next 2 months of my trip. All we did was talk about life he tells me you've got a new job and that's where i will be helping out.

We get to his flat and shows me my room and tells me to settle inn and to unpack my suitcase and make urself feel a home.

So i sat on the bed and just look around the room i get up to start  unpacking my case and and dan knocks on my door, i tell him to come in and he sits on my bed and tells me to sit next to him so i sit next to him and he says he has a present for me tell me to close my eyes and put my hands out i waited until i felt it on my hands and he tells me to open my eyes.

I look down to my hands and all i can say is a picture frame i turn it over and he tells me the picture is of my mom and dad i start to cry as i've never seen a picture of them before he hugs me and tells me he go 4 more things for me but he tells me the story of that night of the car crash.

Dan' s P.O.V

lizzy in her room unpacking her suitcase so I go in my room and pick up some things to give her I cry a little before pulling myself together I knock on her door *KNOCK KNOCK* she tells me to come in, I step in and she is unpacking her things I ask her to sit down next to me as I no she well be upset with what I am going to give her she always asked me about her mom and dad and this is the best time for her i hope so because all the times she asked me about them.

i tell her to close her eye and put your hands out and i put the picture frame in her hands and tell her to open she looks down at whats in her hands and turns it over to see the picture thats in it I tell her its her mom and dad and she starts to cry so I hug her.

I tell her that I have 4 more things to give but i want to tell you about what happened the day your mum and dad died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

hope you are liking it as much as me Lizzy on side :D

twitter @naomiheydon

instagarm naomimurs412 to see new things plz check it out

thanks naii