I Accept :)

Lizzys P.O.V

I wake up at 6am to get ready for work i headed to the shower taking my phone and put in on olly murs - just smile play i smiled to myself yes i lobe one direction but he stole my heart first, i jumped in the shower with a big smile sing the songs that played and washing my hair and body before getting out and wrapping a towel round me, i brush my teeth and picked up my phone sing walking out the bathroom to my room.

I got my clothes ready what is a white boobtube and black and white trousers and black shoes with a big cross necklace, i did my make up natural lkke always and curled my hair i put it in a high ponytail loosely some hanging out around my face i grabbed a blazer and my bag and walked out to the kitchen i hear soft snores from the living room i walk over a d al, the boys was passed out across the sofas and floor i walked over to niall and poked him on his cheek niall wake up i say 5 more minutes mom he mumbled i walked you the kitchen not going lie butit hurt a hell of alot i miss them yh i may have been 3 years old but you know it familly what i never had my foster family tryed and i am greatful its not the same tho dan is the closest i got to family.

I got a glass of water and walked back to the living room to the boys niall wake up or i am going to put this water i have in my hands over you i looked over and liam, louis and harry was wakeing up i smiled at that and thay look at me weird i wouldn't do that if i was you liam said to me i smiled and poured the glass over his head wetting all his face he jump and i ran laughing so much is was slowing me down i made it to the bathroom as its the olny room that has a lock on it as i was about to close it and lock it niall got me and picked me up over his shoulder.

NIALL JAMES HORAN PUT ME DOWN NOW? no he sed plz i not wearing the best top for this and people will see my bra i begged him well pull it up cuz i am not letting you get down end off he sed i one hand holding the back of this jeans to shot me from felling and my other trying to pull my top up abit niall i cant do it him walking down the stairs niall if you put me down i will give you a kiss i say tempting but no can do he sed okay he leaves my no choice NIALL JAMES HOREN IF YOU DO NO PUT ME DOWN I WILL NOT GO ON THAT DATE WITH YOU TO NIGHT?  i shouted at him making all the boys look at use walking in the living room.

I waited i minute till he him to put me down or not, fine but olny bucause i want that date he sed and he put me down looking sed i kissed his cheek and walk to pick up my blazer and bag and walked to the door are you coming or not cuz i want food and we will be late for work and you boys need to change i shouted to them

Niall P.O.V

She kissed my cheek and walked off all the lads staring at me i look down at me foot feeling myself blush with i dig smile on my face what she doing to me last night was very heated and a turn on sad that it stop but happy at the same time as i wanna take it slow and get to know her more i was pulled out my thoughts to shouting by lizzy ARE YOU COMING OR NOT CUZ I WANT FOOD AND WE WIIL BE LATE FOR WORK AND YOU BOYS NEED TO CHANGE she sed i look at the lad and they smiled widely at me she a keeper man liam sed you got it bad niall zayn sed she is a famale you louis and hary sed laughing dan smiled at me and patted my back walking to the door.

We all go in the car hand went to McDonald's for breakfast lizzy and dan went to get the food and we stayed in the van to not get seen by fans as its a school day and there alot of people in there.

So whats going on with you and lizzy mate you two are geting close?  Liam asked i don't no man i like her at that and i wanna get to get know her more before i ask for more then a friendship went we frist saw her in primark and wen we ran from fans and she walked into the wall she was different trying to act cool wen she seen us and now it like we are normal and that the weeks we known here she beening more urself and not shy i sed smiling rember that time in primark.

Lizzy and dan came back and well went to the flats to change and lizzy and dan stayed in the van to wait for us.

We all got to work and sam wanted to speak to lizzy before you all went in i just hope its all okay and not bad news.

Lizzys P.O.V

We got to work and sam wanted to see me in this office about the job offer to be there song writer i done a list pros and cons and i got more pros then cons but i still seared and i will fuck it up.

Hello lizzy how are you this morning? sam says i am good thamks and yourself? I asked i good thanks lizzy now i have ask you in here about that job offer i give you, you know the boys and the music they play and the song book you give me is like the music they play you write great songs and if you do accept the offer this is what we are willing to pay you, he had me a piece of paper i have a look at it and my mouth falls to the floor £2.500 okay thats alot of money for a month i sed still looking at it he laughs at me no lizzy that for a week he sed still laughing  a week i stutter at my old job it would take me 6months to get close to that.

So what do you say lizzy? He asked what about the job i do know i asked

You can still do it if you like you will be with the boys alot they will come to you if they think somethink for a song and that all you can stop it so you can just do the song writing and we will get someone else for that he sed but i like doing it its fun i was thinking and sam got me out of my thoughts and i can both i like doing it puls it less papper work for you i smile so i accept to becoming one direction new song writer and assistant. He stands up and put his hand out to shake i stand up a d walk over and hug thank you as i move back and smile widely at him, come on let go and tell the lads the news shell we and walk out of his office.

We all sat in the big meeting room sam called me to stand up the front with him right lads i have great news for you sam sed last week i asked lizzy to think about becoming your song writer they all slapped and smiled at me so meet your new song writer and assistant she still wants to do what she been doing he sed they all go up and run to me hugging me in a group hug all saying congratulations okay as much as i am lovinv the hug i need to breathe i sed they moved back with big smiles, okay boys i need to take lizzy for a hour and do some papper work so you have free time sam sed.

We went back and went through the paperwork signing things talking about what i will be doing the boys schedule for the month a new works phone i phone 6.

A hour later we was done i am now officially ONE DIRECTION SONG WRITER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Heyyy did you like it plz give me fed back vote and comment like aways and if you have facebook can you go and like a page i am admin on it and would be great olny got 98 people and i want more people on it and meet new people so like it and invite your friends too

The name of the page is:: The names horan, niall horan

Much love naii xxxx ♡♥♡