Song Book

Lizzys P.O.V

My alarm went off at 6 like always, I made my bed and got my clothes ready for work I wen with a white blouse and a black pencil skirt mint shoes and and brown and mint bag.

I got me phone and checked twitter as I walked to the bathroom to have a shower I put the water on playdd my music on my phone and got undressed and got in the shower I was singing some Olly Murs songs and thats what was on.

after washing my hair and body I got out and put the towel around me as I we t to brush my hair and put it up so I can brush my teeth so I don't get the toothpaste in my hair.

I stop my music and walked back to my room I dryed my hair and straightened my hair and put it to the side in a messy fishtail braid, I put my make up on like I did yesterday plain and simple before putting my outfit on and going to the kitchen were dan was cooking, whats cooking dan pancakes lizzy it the only thing that I can cook at breakfast or serials but I need to go food shopping as we have not got things to eat, okay I will go with you if Saturday you help me buy a car with a pretty please smile on my face okay okay I will maybe to boys would likr to come with use get to know use more what do you say about that he sed yhhh that will be fun we well tell them went we get to work.

Niall's P.O.V

so I got up and had a shower all I could think about was lizzy I haven't told the boys about last night as wen I got back they was asleep but I don't know if I will tell them about it I don't know how she feeling but that kiss I felt somethink new that I have never felt before about a girl but I not going yo tell them she was happy at that point and it yet happened she may not have been thinking straight, now I am just thinking about it to much, I got out the shower and wash my thoughts away and washed my body and hair and got out and put the towel around my body before walking to my room and picking my clothes out for the day.

I went to the kitchen and got breakfast before we all got into the range rover and headed to the office to read lizzys song she done yesterday.

Weulled up just as dan and lizzy did and we all walked up together I was walking with lizzy she stopped and started going crazy well more the nerves taking over, I put my hands on her shoulders she looked up at me biting her lips, and she looked like she was going to cry but she didn't, tell she started talking to me.

What if you HATE the song?

Will you HATE me?

What if it thats BAD you fire me?

Lizzy calm down, its okay as I pulled her in to a hug rubbing her back up and down slowly to comfort her, I started to telling her that we would not HATE her if the song is bad and we would not fire her because she didn't have to it in the first place but is did it not the loss.

I pulled away for the hug and held me hand out for her to take it,

come the song going to be great if Sam likes it we will love it I smiled at her and she held me hand and sed thank you. We got to the door and she let go of me hand and walked out down the hall turning back at me and smiled at me.

Lizzys P.O.V

OMG HE HUGGING ME!!!! what do I do I can't pulled away because I need a hug and he so warm and it feels so nice in he's arms WHAT A I THINKING?? HES LIKE MY BOSS sort of i pull away and walk down the hall to go and get water for everyone i turn around and smile at him before i was out of sight.

I grabbed to water bottles and headed back to the room. I walked in the room and they all looked at me and smiled WHAT ITS BAD ISN'T IT?? i sed looking down at the floor and puting to bottles an the table before sitting at the back of the room still looking at me.