Hospital Part 2

Nialls P.O.V

Someone called for ambulance and get one direction to the dressing room now lady shouted in the middle of the interview we all looked at eachother before we all run to the dressing me being frist.

I got to the dressing room and thats wen i saw lizzy on the floor i ran to her side her brown knitted jumper up showing her black and blue stomach i was shocked it was 10× worse than the last time i seen it the boys gasps as they seen her stomach walking over to her i put my hand in hers rubbing circles on the back of her hand waiting for the help to come.

Liam beening the responsible called Sam saying what happened and that he going to call Dan to get to the hospital as soon as he can and we will meet him there.

The paramedics come and we waited to see what going on 10mins of wait till one of them sed that they are taking her the the hospital olny one can go with her and meet however coming there, the boys told me to go with her i walk to where she is and held her again rubbing circles trying to keep calm and we walk down the halls out to the ambulance.

We have been waiting for 8 hours it now 11pm she had blood test, xrays and more but all i can do is sit in the chair next to her holding her hand thats all i can do, dan went home to get some things for lizzy like clothes and stuff the boys went to get food so it just me here.

I lay my head on the side of her bed still holding her hand and started to sing her a song (Ed Sheeran ~ Autumn Leaves) till i fell asleep next to her.

Niall mate wake up i felt someone shaking me i opened my eyes to see liam, whats up liam? I asked yh i good as can be i got you some clean clothes and a starbucks coffee and he handed me a cup and a bag, thanks liam giving him a small smile.

Its 5pm now she still sleeping having she will wake up soon i miss her soo much but i had tome to think about things and i think i going to ask her to go out on a date with me just need to think of a now place to go or do somethink fun but i will about it later as of now i want her to wake up.

Its late now the boys and dan have been thwy told me to go home but no i feel like its my fault in a way with the girls that hit her and put in up on twitter to say away from me but in a way i want more so i pick up her and hand before singing her a song like last night

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you