。prologue

❝ if you loved me, why'd you leave me

❝ if you loved me, why'd you leave me ❞

MARCH 5 2016:
PARK JIMIN

   。 

Jimin didn't think it would end up this way.

He hissed as he downed another shot. The alochol stings, but it could never replace the pain in his heart. What she did to him. But atleast the alcohol can distract him; even just for tonight, let it distract him for all his problems. Alcohol may not be the answer, but it can make you forget the question.

He laughed at himself, 'it's your own fault, Jimin. You shouldn't have fell for her. You fucking idiot.'

He remembered how he found out; how he found out that she was having sex with another man. It didn't make him hate her, it only made him hate himself for loving her. How bittersweet life is.

The nightclub's music blasted into his ear, and he enjoys it. Noise pulls him away from his most destructive thoughts. He hears people screaming, having the time of their lives. He wondered how many of them are in the same situation as him. Broken and trying to forget.

Jimin looked at the bottle of vodka infront of him, and he has the strongest urge to just force it down his throat right there, not like he's not already doing that.

He bit his lip, reaching for something inside his pocket. It was a wedding ring. He was supposed to propose to her tonight. He thought he was going to be the happiest man, instead he came home just to see betrayal on his own bed.

He planned out everything, he was supposed to drive her to where they first met, the coffee shop. He was supposed to confess everything he feels about her, kneel down on one knee and pop the question he's been waiting to ask for 3 years. He was supposed to be happy.

His phone vibrated in his pocket, she was texting him.

19 missed calls
14 new messages

babygirl😩💕:
baby

babygirl😩💕:
baby im so sorry

babygirl😩💕:
i love you im so sorry

babygirl😩💕:
please forgive me I'll do everything

babygirl😩💕:
please

babygirl😩💕:
come back

babygirl😩💕:
i love you

babygirl😩💕:
please

babygirl😩💕:
reply please talk to me

babygirl😩💕:
i didnt mean to do it

babygirl😩💕:
pick up

babygirl😩💕:
lets talk please

babygirl😩💕:
i love you

babygirl😩💕:
where are you?

babygirl😩💕:
please

Jimin glared at his screen. How dare she? After all that, she has the nerve to ask him to come back.

minnie😔💞✨:
stop it

minnie😔💞✨:
its over

minnie😔💞✨:
you made your choice

minnie😔💞✨:
never talk to me again

never pick up:
what?

never pick up:
please give me another chance

never pick up:
Jimin

never pick up:
i love you

never pick up:
please

Block 'never pick up' ?
yes  no

all the female pronouns that are italicized or are in bold is Jimin's ex