009

❝ my happy little pill, take me away ❞

 ❝ my happy little pill, take me away  ❞

MARCH 17 2018:
PARK JIMIN

It was past dismissal time, and unfortunately, it was also raining.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Gguk. Make sure to come extra early for dance practice." Jimin patted Jungkook's back as they made their way out of the school grounds. They just came from their regular dance practice. They're a part of the college's official dance team, one of the best dancers, actually. So of course, they practice regularly, along with other students from different grade levels.

"Whatever, hyung. It'll be a miracle if i wake up before 6 am." Jungkook laughed. "I'll get going now, I have someone to see." He ran towards the other direction. The garden perhaps?

"Don't hang out with Yerim too often, we have practice!" Jimin yelled jokingly to him as he got further. Jungkook laughed and gave another goodbye.

Jimin sighed and continued walking with his umbrella. He hates rain, he doesn't like how everything gets so wet. For some reason, he gets sleepy when it rains.

He heard a few feminine voices near the bus stop he was going to,

"I'm so sorry I couldn't go home with you, my dad suddenly gave me a text to come home immediately. Are you sure you'll be okay going home alone?"

"Yeah yeah. Just go home, Seungwan. I'll be fine."

Jimin walked closer to the voices and eventually saw the two people talking to eachother. It was Seulgi and Seungwan, he remembers she's a student from the year above him popular for her vocals.

Jimin suddenly likes rain.

He bit his lip and smiled, fate once again brought them together. Or maybe it was the rain, he doesn't really care. He hid on the side so they wouldn't see him, totally not creepy at all.

"Alright, I'll be going now." Seungwan said and they gave their farewells.

Seulgi was alone now, she couldn't go home yet because she doesn't have an umbrella. She hopes her parents aren't gonna scold her for too long, she's exhausted from today's school work.

"Need some company?" Jimin sneaked up on her. Presenting her his infamous eyesmile, Seulgi secretly loves it.

She gasped and clutched her chest, "Oh my god, I'm actually going to kill you." She panted out of shock.

"Kinky." Jimin winked at her, earning a disgusted look by Seulgi.

"Get you and your kinks out of my face, please." She rolled her eyes and looked away from him, hiding her emerging grin. Meanwhile, Jimin sat next to her, closing up his umbrella; careful not to sit too close, no matter how much he likes her, he'll still respect her personal space, of course.

"You'll love my kinks, baby." Jimin teased.

"Disgusting!" Seulgi gagged and threw a light hit to Jimin as a joke.

They both laughed.

A beat passed, "Anyways, why are you here?" She took a look at him. Her doe eyes making Jimin speechless for a moment. He knows another person that could give him this feeling, and that person is the reason why he met Seulgi. So he's grateful.

"I just saw you here alone and I, a gentleman, would like to give you some company." He smiled.

"Well, if you were a gentleman, you would accompany home since you have an umbrella." Seulgi started to stand up to grab Jimin's hand. "Would you?"

'oh mY GOD IS SHE FLIRTING WITH ME' Jimin thought as he was slowly dying inside, his body heat increasing as he blushed. He would have never thought that Seulgi, an actual goddess in his eyes, would ever try and flirt back to him.

"I— uhh, yes— uhm, of course. I'd love t—" Jimin babbled, completely caught off guard.

"Great! Let's go." Seulgi interrupted him and tugged on his sleeve (which Jimin found so fucking adorable, he might have dropped dead already) to lead the way.

"Wait, so you skipped a year?" Jimin questioned. They've been talking for a while now, since Seulgi's house wasn't near the school grounds. "You're older than me, right?"

Seulgi pondered, "Yeah, I am. I had to stop going to school for a year so I could help my parents out. But it's fine now." She smiled, even still, her eyes held a lot of pain.

Jimin sensed that she became tense, so he decided not to be a nosy bitch and change the subject. "So. . . how was your first day? Any friends?"

Seulgi heard this and immediately wanted to pour her heart out to the boy, her first day was very eventful, to say the least. "Thankfully, yeah, I did make friends. 'You know Seungwan from year 3?"

"Yeah, wasn't she the one with you a while ag— i mean, nothing." He pursed his lips.

'Wow, good job, Jimin. You just ratted yourself out that you've been watching her. I hate myself.' Jimin groaned inside.

"What? You've been watching me?" It's not that she's mad, of course it was weird, but she's still holding onto that hope that maybe he likes her?

"Maybe?" He laughed,"I swear I'm not a stalker." He put his hands up in defense, which Seulgi found cute since he has such soft and small hands.

The two romantics talked until they finally had to stop. Jimin dropped Seulgi off at her house, even though his house wasn't close to hers at all, he'll still take the chance to drop her here everyday if he can.

Jimin went home a happy boy that night.

theres gonna be a chapter dedicated to
where jungkook ran off to meet with someone (which
we all know is yerim im not even gonna fool anyone lmao)
because i love jungri <3

thoughts?