011

❝ i wanna be like you ❞

March 17 2018:PARKJIMIN

March 17 2018:
PARKJIMIN

"Are you sure you can't go back home?" Jimin asked her for the sixth time, making sure. Seulgi rolled her eyes and giggled,

"Yes. I'm sure. . . but, if you don't want me to stay at your place, just tell me. I don't want to be a burde—"

"No no, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just afraid that you'll get in trouble because of me." Jimin can't even think about being the reason why she's going to be scolded. Sure, he wants to be with her, but he'll rather have her not in trouble instead.

She bit her lip, trying to hold back a smile. Her breath hit the back of Jimin's neck as she wrapped her arms on his neck, not trying to choke him. Jimin's hands gently touched Seulgi's legs, careful not to touch too much skin, since she was still in her school uniform and her skirt revealed a lot of her legs. Long story short, Jimin was giving Seulgi a piggyback ride back to his house. Whilst he carried her, he had never felt so insicure on what the back of his neck looked like until know.

The Seulgi effect.

She pulled herself closer to his back so she wouldn't slowly ride down and fall off, making Jimin's eyes widen since they were so close to eachother. His lips quivered, 'I didn't know this night would end like this'

The street tonight was very peaceful and quiet, unlike what it usually is like when it's daytime.

"You know. . ." Seulgi started, "You've never told me what happened that night. If you don't mind telling me." She smiled and nuzzled her head closer to his.

"What night?"

"The night we met!" She giggled. "You ordered a cheeseburger in a fucking ramen noodle shop." She was starting to get her mind off of her dad and all her problems. Oh, how sweet young love is.

"Oh, that." Jimin smiled embarrassed, "I was drunk."

Seulgi deadpanned, "Well, duh. You were too drunk. What happened?" Jimin's memories came back, it was the night she cheated on him. The night she broke his heart, and the night he thought he would never love again. Seulgi sensed that Jimin got tense and became worried, 'i shouldn't have asked that. Stupid Seulgi'. "Oh. . . I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that."

Jimin laughed it off, "It's fine. Anyways, we're here now." He pretends he's fine. He's not.

Seulgi looked up at his house, she didn't expect to see something so. . . expensive. "Woah, okay Mr. Rich Guy." Her mouth falls open as she touches the gate in awe. 'This gate probably costs more than my whole house' she thinks.