002

❝ you are my favorite star ❞

MARCH 5 2016:
KANG SEULGI

Seulgi sits down and blows on the ramen. Jimin and her were only strangers to eachother, but somehow found comfort in eachother's presence quite quickly. Jimin could have fed the ramen to himself even without her help, but he wanted to know what her boundaries were. He wanted to get to know her. And, of course, he liked how she blushed when she was feeding him the noodles, how she tried to keep eye contact without looking awkward and flustered. 'She's really cute,' he thought.

"Last one," Seulgi mutters as she fed him, looking at him in the eyes as her heart raced. She never dated anyone before, she never had time for that silly highschool puppy love. Not to mention, she had to mature pretty quickly. She didn't have a choice.

It's been more than an hour

It's been more than an hour. An hour of them just talking, exchanging names and some silly opinions on life. It was fun, Seulgi loves it when she can talk to a person without getting bored. She doesn't get close to many people, but to Jimin, they just clicked together. Like it was fate.

"So, your name is Seulgi," Jimin went on. "That pretty name suits a pretty girl like you." He looked at her and smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "Do you say that to every girl you meet?" She chuckled.

"Well, it's not everyday I meet a pretty girl named 'Seulgi' so, no, you're the only one." He leaned back and rubbed his tummy. "Thanks for feeding me by the way. I didn't even realized I haven't been eating right. I should really take care of myself." He muttered to himself, suddenly feeling sad. He spent so much of his time taking care of her, that he forgot to take care of himself.

His eyes wonder to the night sky, millions of twinkling stars surrounded them. It was beautiful. Usually nights like these, there would only be a few, but this night it was different. It was special.

"Look! The stars are alligned, you know what that means." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

She looked at him puzzled and weirded out, "What does it mean?"

"It means we were meant to meet." His eyebrows were still wiggling. Seulgi's heart beat faster but she ignored it, instead kept her 'cool' facade.

She faked a gag, "Don't flatter yourself. You should just thank me for being so nice to you." And only you.

"I am grateful. Thank you." Jimin genuinely said. It was true, he can't think of what could have happened to him, alone and drunk in the dark streets, completely vulnerable to anyone. It's scary to think about.

She gave him a suspicious stare, not believing his words. He chuckled and raised his hands in defense,

"I am! How could I ever repay you?"

"Hmm. . . I don't know, let me tell you later when i think about it." Seulgi put her hand on her chin. If he's insisting on paying her back, then she's not gonna let this opportunity pass.

"Okay you should seriously stop flirting with me, oh my god." He leaned back to his seat giving a cheeky smile.

"What the hell are you on about?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you implied that you would tell me later." He stopped for a moment, still putting on that cheeky smile.

"Go on?"

"That means you implied that we should exchange numbers." He smirked triumphantly.

She sat there blinking silently, Seulgi was speechless.

She looked up and saw a few bright, twinkling stars alligned into a straight line. Maybe it was fate, or just a coincidence. Either way, they still met, and she's very grateful for that.

  。 

[edited 181406]
i edited this so jimin didnt tell her the reason he got drunk ohohoh
sorry this book is so messy aha