004

❝ hope we meet again some day ❞

MARCH 1 2018:
PARK JIMIN

Jungkook whined. They were walking at a park since Jimin insisted they should walk around after practice.

"Jimiiiiiiiin," the younger stomped his feet, "Let's go eat. I'm hungryyyyy."

"Oi! Why are you acting like a kid all of a sudden? If you want to eat, just go eat you dumb hoe." Jimin tsked. Normally, he would play along but he's not in the mood with the maknae's shinanigans.

"Don't 'oi' me, you still owe me lunch after i covered up for you. If it wasn't for me, Mina would have never left you alone." He boasted.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "It's not my fault that she couldn't get the hint. I was so obviously not into her! And let's not forget how i saved your your ass from Jaeun. She's so obsessed with you, it's scary."

"I've told her a million times i like someone else. I wish she could just take the hint so I could stop rejecting her and play the like I'm the villain."

"And that someone else is Yeriiim." Jimin teased, tickling Jungkook's sides.

Jungkook pressed his hand on Jimin's chest to stop him from walking, "Can we stop arguing now and just eat already?" He looked around and saw a ramen restaurant. He pointed, "Look! We could just eat there. Now hurry up!"

They sped through the narrows street as they laughed.

"You're so slow, Jimin." Jungkook laughed, he loved teasing his hyung. He loved seeing Jimin smile, makes him feel all soft inside. The brother-like bond they had was seriously something special. The whole group (bangtan)'s bond was something special.

"You must be forgetting that I'm older than you! I'll show you a lesso—" Jimin stopped. He remembers this place. He's wondering if its all just a dream.

He looked around, he was sure he'd been here before. He just can't put a finger on it.

Jungkook kept on talking while Jimin looked around.

"I'll go find a seat, you order for me. Alright, gguk?" Jimin patted the younger's back and gave him some money. "Get me seafood. I'm craving for it somehow."

Jungkook nodded and waited in line.

He found a seat close to the windows. He put his elbows on the table and leaned on it, bored out of his mind. He decided to take out his phone, but he remembered he left it at the dance room in his school.

"Oh for god's sake," he sighed. "What now. I'm so bored." He frowned like this was the worst situation he'd had in his life.

A loud crash was heard followed by angry screaming.

"I— I'm so sorry, i promise it won't happen again. I could give you a full refu—"

"Shut up! Women like you shouldn't even be working. You should just stay home, you worthless bitch!"

Jimin rushed out of the door to see what all the ruckus was about. He saw an angry man (so mad he'd turn as red as a tomato), he had a big splash of ramen on his shirt and was surrounded by a couple of broken plates and— wait. . . Seulgi?

So that's why this place was so familiar. This is where he met her.

"Please, let me help you with the stain. I'll pay for everything." Seulgi tried dabbing the stain with some napkins. Like that's gonna help.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He pushed Seulgi making her fall down. The nosy people around them just gasped and didn't even do anything to help the poor girl. That's when Jimin had had it.

"Asshole!" Jimin shouted, getting everyone's attention. "You can't do that. Can't you see she only did a mistake?" He went closer.

"Oh so now you have your little boyfriend to help you? Whatever, you're lucky I'm not suing your sad excuse of a restaurant." He pointed at Jimin and left, almost tripping but they're gonna pretend like they didn't see that for his big ego.

Jimin rushed to Seulgi's side, "Seulgi, are you okay?" He helped her stand up.

Seulgi looked up to Jimin and gulped.

Jimin didn't know he was actually the reason why Seulgi tripped, making the hot bowl of delicious ramen to fall on that guy. She saw him through the window and it caught her off guard.

"I'm okay. It's fine. I just have a lot to clean up now."  She looked around.

"Let me help."

im so soft for jungri

what other ships should i include?