what?how?why?

PAST + corrections

Jimin grew up as a wealthy boy. One that would never dare disobey his parents, because he loves them too much. But due to his parents' rising success in their Hotel franchise, they fail as parents to both him and his sister, Park Sooyoung.

In his teenage years, a blooming part of one's life, his time in highschool was definitely miserable. Having rich parents, Jimin would always flaunt the newest stylish sneakers while being driven everyday to school by a sleek, dark car any kid would dream of even touching. But Jimin didn't want any of these, he was a simple boy, normal is a luxury.

Countless fake friends leave left and right. Using him for money, popularity and grades. He would never try to stop them, though, because who else can he turn to? Jimin's all alone. This made him a very easily-attached person, he has never experienced true love before, and once he was shown affection he'll have a hard time letting that person go.

Jimin has never opened his heart, but he did once to this girl. A special girl that made his heart beat fast, made his cheeks bright red, just from hearing her name: Park Chaeyoung.

He loved her, he was committed to her to the point where he planned on marrying her, but at the night of his proposal, she was caught in another man's arms.

[ Question: I thought they were college students? They're already getting married?
Answer: Sorry for the mix-up. As you can see, the epilogue (where we find out Jimin was gonna marry Chaeyoung) is edited. Meaning, i wrote it after the other chapters, because i am very unsatisfied with this book but i didnt want to discontinue it at the time so i wanted to redo all the chapters. I wish my dumb ass planned this out better. It was just supposed to be just her getting caught but since i wanted this to be more dramatic and impactful (and because i was committed on replacing all the stories), i added the marriage part. What a mistake. ]

[ Question: why did Chaeyoung cheat on Jimin?
Answer: Chaeyoung fell out of love with Jimin. But she didn't have the heart to break up with him, so she tried to just deal with it. A night where she didn't expect Jimin would come over, she was with another man, and thus she was found out. She had a good reason but poor execution. ]

Jimin was, of course, very heart broken. Leading him to the bar next to where Seulgi, the ramen noodle employee, is working at. While going home, Jimin ends in the restaurant then meets with Seulgi. After this, the rest of the previous chapters happen :)

FUTURE

With some filler chapters of them finding out their feelings for eachother, Jimin and Seulgi eventually end up dating right after graduation, earning some teases from Jimin's friends and Seulgi meeting new people.

After being with eachother for two years, Jimin thought he already moved on from Chaeyoung. But without closure, you can't mend your wounds alone. And that's exactly what happened. Chaeyoung sends an invitation for her wedding at his doorstep, thinking everything was in the past but of course it wasn't. Jimin wasn't the one who found the letter first, Seulgi was.

Seulgi had doubts at first, of course she would, the love of your life's ex just invited him to her wedding! But she trusted him, so they both went.  Seulgi wanted to make a nice first impression to Jimin's ex.

During the wedding, Jimin can't help but feel bitter the whole time. And when he spoke with Chaeyoung once again, all he did was show off his now-girlfriend, Seulgi.