003

❝ hope we meet again some day ❞

MARCH 5 2016:
PARK JIMIN

Seulgi walked Jimin to where the bus stop was, they were quiet. But a comfortable quiet.

"Thanks for helping me by the way, but like, why did you help me? For all i know i look like i just escaped the mental asylum." He turned his head to Seulgi shyly.

Seulgi didn't reply for a moment, why did she help him? It wasn't like she was forced to or had to. Sure, they were other people barging into their restaurant drunk as fuck, and of course she helped them. But not to the point where she actually spoon feeds them noodles. Not to the point where they talked and laughed at eachother's puns (not to mention hat they were actually lowkey flirting with eachother). And definitely not to the point where she walked them to a bus stop.

Seulgi didn't reply so Jimin took this as a sign to talk, "Why? Can't handle my charming good looks?" He smirked, irking the girl.

She scoffed, "Honey, please. You've got about as much charm as a dead slug." This time, Seulgi was the one who smirked.

Jimin laughed, making Seulgi's heart flutter.

"Here." Seulgi looked away embarrassed, heart pounding like it's gonna pop out of her chest at any moment. She gave him a napkin with her number on it, she wrote a while ago, and she just had the courage to give it now.

Jimin gasped, "Wait, seriously? I thought you took that as a joke. I'm such a smooth talker." He joked.

"Fine, give it back then." She laughed.

Jimin held the napkin high so Seulgi couldn't reach it, "Nope, no take-backs. Your number is mine now."

They've reached the bus stop by now and it's time for the hardest part, to say farewell.

"It. . . It was nice meeting you, Seulgi. Hope we meet again." He bit his lip.

"I—," she stopped for a moment, swallowing a clump of words and emotions building up in her throat; trying to think of something to reply with. "I'd like that."

Jimin boarded the bus, but not forgetting to take another look at Seulgi.

He went inside and found a seat, he looked through the window to see her since the window was already open. She gave him a smile and he returned it much warmer.

'Call me.' She mouthed as the bus drive away. Jimin replied with a nod.

He looked back to see her waving goodbye.

Smiling to himself, he looked at the napkin where her number was. Suddenly, a gust of wind flew by him and the napkin was in his hand no more. He gasped and tried to extend his arm out of the window to take it but it was too late, the napkin is probably covered in mud by now.

He frowned, his mood completely ruined.

"Fuck."

frick u wind
why you gotta do this to jimin's poor lil heart
u meanie