005

❝ I didn't want to love you,
but it just felt so right ❞

 ❝ I didn't want to love you,but it just felt so right ❞

MARCH 1 2018:
KANG SEULGI

It was kind of— no, it was really awkward. At times like this, Seulgi desperately wanted to talk to him. But she couldn't forget that night.

Seulgi walked back with a big smile on her face. She can't wait to get a text back from Jimin.

Jumping (but it looked more like dancing) around the streets, she stopped when she saw something familiar on the ground.

'Is that. . . the napkin i gave him?' She thought. And she really fucking hoped it wasn't.

With a heavy heart, she slowly walked towards the mud covered napkin. Surely enough it was her number that was written on it.

"If you didn't want my number in the first place you shouldn't have asked for it. That bastard." She gritted her teeth. She was so ashamed, thinking she could have a chance even being friends with him; let alone date him.

She stomped her foot on the napkin and left.

"I'll forget you, Jimin."

She crouched and carefully picked up the broken glasses. How stupid of her to let that happen. She should have looked on where she was stepping. Now, she has to deal with all the stares around her and a long scolding from her parents. She's heard it numerous times, she even memorized some of the lines. Parents' scolding usually repeats itself, it's kind of funny, really.

"Are. . . you okay with what happened?" Jimin tried to break the ice. He really wanted to get closer with Seulgi. Like friends, or something more. . .? He'll think of that later.

"Yeah, I always get rude customers." She replied monotone-like.

"I see." Silence once again swallowed the two, only the loud chattering of the customers around them made it less awkward. It still was, though. "You know, he couldn't really sue the restaurant. They just say that to threaten you; makes them feel like they're dominant and shit." He chuckled, making her laugh well.

I love your laugh.

"I know." She merely sighed as a reply.

"But, why didn't you fight back? He's only looks, surely you can beat him with your comebacks." He stopped to look at her and smiled.

"Yeah, but," she lingers for a moment, "I didn't want my parents to get in trouble. They're already going through so much."

Jimin could only hum as a reply.

"Jimin hyung! Your ramen's already cold; where the heck are you?" Jungkook looked around frantically, getting everyone's attention.

Jimin bit his lip, laughing at Jungkook.

Oops.

Is the story going too fast?