012

❝ when you kiss me,
when you touch me ❞

❝ when you kiss me,when you touch me ❞

March 17 2018:
KANGSEULGI

Seulgi interrupted him, she was in the mood to be drunk tonight, "How about a late night drink?" She smirked.

Seulgi would be the last person you'd find to be drunk. She hates drinking. But this night, she's a bit curious. It wouldn't be that bad, right? She's very much used to the smell since her dad usually drowns himself in alcohol until he can't feel anymore, not to mention how she works very near to nightclubs and bars. Seulgi's afraid to end up like him, her dad. An alcoholic numbing the pain. She wonders what Jimin thinks about alcohol.

Jimin scratched the back of his neck, "Are you sure? It's late at night we should be asleep." Jimin hasn't had a drink in forever. He realized no matter how many shots he downed, the pain and the damage she did will always be there. But he has a choice whether to let that pain go or keep it deep inside him.

"Why not? I'm definitely not going to go to school tomorrow in this uniform. Might as well just miss school all together." She lies. It's true that she's not going to school tomorrow, not because of her dirty uniform but because she doesn't wanna speak to her dad. At least for a few days. Seulgi hopes Jimin would understand, but he's not a mind reader, she'll have to tell him sooner or later, anyways.

She sat at the very side of his bed, in crisscross applesauce formation, looking upto Jimin, making direct eye contact. She thinks whether he can feel her pleading to just say yes, let me be free, just this night.

He squinted his eyes, ". . . Alright, I hope you're not a violent drunk." He chuckled, "I'll ask the maids to get us some." He turned around, ready to exit his room and call for his maid.

Seulgi smiled at him, maybe he did get the message.

While Jimin was away, she took her time to look around his room. She knew she shouldn't be snooping around, but it wasn't everyday that she gets to be inside a mansion, she might as well make the most of it.

White walls, wooden floors and gray curtains. Like any generic, boring room.

She scans the whole room, noticing all the details. The room was very basic indeed, but she can't help but notice how realistic it is. Usually, rich people houses are so fake. Everything's so squeaky clean and spotless, not a mess to be seen. It's like no one's even living in there.

A few posters decorated his walls, his desk covered in a couple sticky notes and textbooks, his bed unmade. She smirked and eyed his bed, she took a big leap and landed on Jimin's soft and comfortable bed like a starfish.