006

❝ meeting you was fate but falling inlove
with you was beyond my control ❞

 ❝ meeting you was fate but falling inlove with you was beyond my control ❞

MARCH 16 2018:
PARK JIMIN

Taehyung ran through the busy hallway of his college. It was lunch time and everyone was running around talking to friends or hardcore studying for their test next since they procrastinated so bad the day before.

Taehyung entered the canteen and saw his pals in one of the tables. He was panting after running so much.

"Hey guys." He greeted them with a smile, as they turned to him.

"Where have you been? It's been break time for almost more than ten minutes and we all know that you want to be first in line for some mac-n-cheese." Yoongi served the tea.

"What the heck, I don't even like mac-n-cheese that much." Taehyung pouted and sat down next to Namjoon on the edge of the seat.

"You've been eating it everyday." Jungkook chuckled.

"Who doesn't?" Taehyung clapped back.

"Good point." Jungkook replied as he ate another spoonful of mac-n-cheese.

"Anyways," of course there was a reason why Taehyung was slightly late, "there's a new student. Her name's Kang Seulgi, Mr. Nam chose me to give her a short tour around school that's why I was late to lunch."

"Woah, woah, hold just the fuck up, fam." Jimin held his hands up, "Kang who?"

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows, "Kang Seulgi. Why? You know her?"

Jimin smiled to himself, he wonders if its the Seulgi, he hopes it is. He can't wait to get closer to her, somehow, the girl brings joy in his heart everytime he sees her.

"Ew, why are you smiling to yourself, you creep." Seokjin smacked Jimin in the head. The younger glared at Seokjin.

"Rude ass bitch."

yo what the heck this is the fastest
I've reached 80+ reads
i just published this yesterday im cryinggggg
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING
please vote and comment ! it really means a lot to me
:")