Chapter 6

JAEBUM POV~

I can't see my Jungkook today because i'm not feeling well today.I'm gonna miss him.I think I feel like i want to protect him from any harm.Today, i can't protect him.I hope nothing bad happen to him today.

"Arghhh!! Why do i need to sick today." i said loudly.

There's no one here since some of them went to school and some of them went to practice.I can't do anything cause i'm sick.I took my phone and scroll my contact number to see if i have Jungkook number.Of course, i didn't have his number cause i never asked him his number.

"I'm bored. " i said.

I looked at the clock and its 4 PM.I took my phone and wallet in my room.I went to the near cafe to my dorm to buy coffee.I went inside the cafe and saw Jimin hyung was sitting there while sipping the coffee.

I went to him and touch his shoulder.He look at me.

"Yo,Jaebum."he said.(This story Jaebum is the same age as Jungkook ,so he will called the other hyung.)

"Yo,hyung"i said.

I went to buy some coffee and sit with Jimin hyung.Then, i asked him about Jungkook since i can't see him today.

"Hyung,Is Jungkook okay today?"i asked."Jungkook? Why with him?" he asked."Wait, hyung you doesn't know Jungkook is being bullied in school?" i asked. 

I looked at him and he seem shocked.

"Wait! Jungkook? bullied? " i nodded my head.

"Who bullied him? You know?"he asked.

"Sehun." i said.

"Sehun ? The member of Exo ?" i nodded my head again. (So sorry for Sehun fan ..I'm so mean. TT)

"He doesn't tell you all ? People in the school doesn't want to go  near him since everyone know that he..." i looked around before i continued.

"That he gay"i whispered to him.

"People will call him faggot and  nowadays he doesn't eat at all in school.He will went to the roof to take some nap or just sitting on the bench while looking at the cloud." i said.

"Jaebum-ah, I think i gotta go now.Thank you so much for telling me." i just nodded my head.

I saw Jimin hyung run really fast.

"He worried." i said to myself.

JIMIN POV~

I don't know why i feel this but i am so worried of Jungkook right now.I ran as fast as i can to the dorm.I arrived to the dorm,and went to Jungkook room.There's no one here except Jungkook.Maybe Jin hyung went to the grocery.

I went to his room and i saw he was sitting on his bed while trying to put some bandages behind his back.He looked really shocked cause i just went inside his room without knocking his door.I  went to him and he tried to get up from his bed but i hold him tightly so that he can't get up.

"What happened to your back ?" i asked.

He just stay quiet while looking down.

"Jungkook" i called him.

He still looked down and he looked like he want to cry.

"What's going on here?" I looked and its Jin who asked.

Jin walked towards me and pulled me out from Jungkook room.He bring me to the living room and he let go of my hand.

"What is happened just now?" he asked.

I tell him what Jaebum had said to me just now.

"Then,just now i saw him trying to put some bandages behind him."i said.

"Jimin, are you worried about him?" he asked.

"Yes,i don't know why i worried about him but i just feel....." he cutted me.

"I worried about him too,Jimin.So,don't worry."he said.

"Let him tell all of us by himself.Let's give him time." he said and i just nodded my head.

JUNGKOOK POV~

I feel hurt again now.I remember i can make my pain dissapear. 

I took out the razor that will be always with me.

I cut myself again.

"I thought i will not cut myself ever again." I said to myself.

I went to the bathroom and wash the blood.Then i went to my room and went to sleep

THIRD PERSON POV~

Jungkook forget one thing to do before he get out from the bathroom.

He forgot to take his beloved razor and forgot to wash it too.

SOMEONE POV~

"Why is this razor full with blood?"

.......................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..............................................

Guys i'm back .

Sorry for not updating. My brother had just getting married.So.i'm quite busy.

BTW .SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH.I'M SO SORRY,

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THAT PERSON?

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU..^^