Chapter 13

Taehyung POV~

I am so mad ,super mad. I went to sit on my bed and thinking what i had just saw. 

"I need to have a plan." i said to myself.

Jimin POV~

I saw Taehyung looking at Jungkook and Jinwoo .He look so mad and maybe i can saw jealousy 

(MONSTA X!!!!)(LOL) from his eyes. I'm jealous too .How can Jungkook talk with his friend like a couple ? 

"i need to think a plan. Maybe Jungkook loves Taehyung but i'm gonna change it." i said to myself.

J-Hope POV~

I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with that guy.They were laughing and cuddling..I don't know why i feel hurt and on the same time jealous? I look at Yonngi hyung ,he quickly went to his room.He looks mad cause i don't know why i saw fire on his head.(LOL.........OK.....BYEE).Then i quickly went to my room too.

" I need to have a plan.." i said to myself.

Yoongi POV~

I quickly went to my room so that my head not gonna explode seeing Jungkook and his friend cuddling towards each other. I'm gonna relax my mind by sleeping then i 'm gonna think a plan.

Namjoon POV~

I went to the kitchen to drink some water . I took a mug and put some water in it. I drank suddenly i saw Jungkook were cuddling with his friend on the couch.I burst the water from my mouth and the water hit Jin hyung. He looks at me with anger eyes .He looks like he can kill someone .I quickly ran to my room .

"Hyung,i'm sorry." i yelled.

I closed my door room and sat on the couch in my room.I remember Jungkook and his friend were cuddling . 

"I need to have a plan really quickly before its too late." i said to myself.

Jin POV~

I was looking at Jungkook and Jinwoo with full of anger.Suddenly i felt like something wet on  my back.My anger was increasing .I looked back and its Namjoon .He quickly ran away and yelled that his sorry.I clean the kitchen with angry .

"This cannot be. i need a plan ." i said to myself.

................................................................................................................................................................

Ok guys .this is really a short chapter to show that what the other member feels . (LOL).

BTW,GUYS THANK U FOR THE 15K + read.. I don't know that my story is gonna achieve that big number of reader. 

Thank u guys so muchh.. LOVE U GUYSSSS... 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A C OMMENT.

TT